SIGforum
The Trump Presidency : Year IV

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9460066564

October 11, 2021, 04:56 PM
GT-40DOC
The Trump Presidency : Year IV
You can bet your ass there was election fraud!!
October 11, 2021, 05:10 PM
Cliff
Joey D
10/11/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

October 11, 2021, 06:29 PM
wcb6092
Biden 2020 win ‘tainted,’ 56% say it was a cheater’s paradise

https://www.washingtonexaminer...-a-cheaters-paradise

A growing number of likely voters believe that cheating tainted President Joe Biden’s 2020 win over former President Donald Trump, and even more feel that a key Democratic election reform scheme will increase fraud.

In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, 56% of respondents said, "It’s likely that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, including 41% who say it’s ‘very likely.’”

That is a significant increase from April, when 51% said “Biden’s election was tainted by cheating.”

The change comes as Trump has continued to raise election integrity charges and as Democrats have tried to force through liberal election reforms and shut down GOP state voting reforms.

In the new survey, voters told Rasmussen that they are not sold on efforts by Biden and congressional Democrats to expand COVID-era voting by mail, believing it will “lead to more cheating in elections.”

The results are a rejection of sorts of key features in House and Senate election reform bills supported by Biden and given to Vice President Kamala Harris to sell nationally.

By a 65%-28% margin, likely voters told the polling outfit that they believe more mail-in voting options will boost cheating. That included a majority, 51%, who said it is “very likely” cheating will expand.

The survey is the latest to suggest that partisans remain divided on the issue, though 95% agree with the vague goal of ending election cheating.

October 12, 2021, 01:43 PM
Fed161
You may have heard about Kamala Harris' fake children'a video production regarding the Space Council meeting. You can't make this up. The company that produced and recorded the production is named Sinking Ship Entertainment. I kid you not.
October 12, 2021, 05:18 PM
nhtagmember
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Over 284,000 ballots in Maricopa County are missing their original corresponding image.
One out of every 10 Maricopa County ballot in the 2020 Election is missing its original ballot image.

Link

Makes one wonder, what did the Maricopa County Supervisors delete the day before the court ordered turning over of the server to the Arizona Senate Audit.

Hmmm… that’s a head scratcher.
Perhaps evidence of criminal activity, election fraud.

Maricopa is bad, just the tip of the iceberg

Pima County is likely as bad or worse, and no one is talking about an audit down here
October 12, 2021, 06:08 PM
kimber1911
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
You may have heard about Kamala Harris' fake children'a video production regarding the Space Council meeting. You can't make this up. The company that produced and recorded the production is named Sinking Ship Entertainment. I kid you not.
Oh, Good Lord you must be joking.
Not even an American company.

"The company producing Kamala Harris’ video featuring professional child actors, which is called *Sinking Ship Entertainment"…is based in Canada."
Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021
October 12, 2021, 06:10 PM
nhtagmember
take that, eh
October 12, 2021, 09:25 PM
AzMikeCFD102
“F**k the USA!” – Dominion’s Eric Coomer Admits Under Oath to Being former Skinhead, Heroin Addict – Lied in Denver Post Screed (VIDEO)

Eric Coomer is the former Director of Security and Product Strategy for Dominion Voting Systems. After the 2020 election debacle, where votes in at least five states had very suspicious results while running Dominion computer systems, center-right journalists made common-sense observations that the results appeared rigged. One journalist, who had infiltrated a conference call filled with Antifa-sympathizing callers, remembered that on the call “Eric from Dominion” was going to ensure that Trump did not win re-election.

The mainstream media has spent a year bullying and suppressing the thousands of eyewitnesses, filed affidavits, investigations and proceedings meant to uncover the big fraud.

Instead, they call all speculation as to what caused sleepy Joe Biden to make magical 2 a.m. leaps of hundreds of thousands of votes, propelling him to victory, the “big lie.”

Even internal Dominion whistleblowers, courageous people like Michigan’s Mellissa Carone, have come forward to document the election day’s suspicious actions and operations of Dominion.

TRENDING: "F**k the USA!" - Dominion's Eric Coomer Admits Under Oath to Being former Skinhead, Heroin Addict - Lied in Denver Post Screed (VIDEO)

Eric Coomer decided to sue 15 organizations and people for defamation in his home state of Colorado. He claims to have been defamed by center-right journalists allegedly saying he was tied to Antifa, and that he helped rig the election against Trump.

Coomer is the Plaintiff, and a variety of center-right media outlets, including the Gateway Pundit and separately Gateway Pundit Publisher Jim Hoft, are Defendants.

Coomer’s limited deposition was taken on September 23, 2021, and the court acted on its own to seal the deposition without a hearing. The court dramatically limited the subject matter and scope of the duration of the deposition compared to the Defendant’s depositions. This was odd since no other deposition in the case was similarly sealed by the Court letting the left write stories about those depositions, and no party had asked for Coomer’s deposition to be sealed. Primarily, the deposition verified many of the claims found in this fawning New York Times profile of Coomer.

EXCLUSIVELY, the Gateway Pundit is providing:

Transcript: https://archive.org/details/ct-wi-coomer-eric

Exhibits: https://archive.org/details/exhibit-p-23

Video: https://archive.org/details/exhibit-p-23

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

October 13, 2021, 01:37 PM
wcb6092
Fed judge calls for Justice Department civil rights probe on Jan 6 detainees' treatment in DC jail

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

Afederal judge on Wednesday found the director of the D.C. Department of Corrections and the warden of the city jail in contempt of court and called on the Justice Department to investigate whether the facility is violating the civil rights of dozens of Jan. 6 detainees.

U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth of Washington made the ruling after finding jail officials failed to turn over information to approve wrist surgery recommended four months ago for a defendant in connection with the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, according to The Washington Post.

The defendant has been identified as Christopher Worrell, a purported member of the Florida Proud Boys charged with four felonies in connection with the incident — including rioting and spraying pepper gel at police.

Lamberth said D.C. officials failing to turn over medical records is "more than just inept and bureaucratic jostling of papers," the Post reports.

"I find that the civil rights of the defendant have been abused," Lamberth said. "I don't know if it's because he's a January 6th defendant or not, but I find this matter should be referred to the attorney general of the United States for a civil rights investigation."

Lamberth also suggested that the U.S. Marshals Service may have to move inmates from the D.C. jail to other detention facilities if they are receiving improper treatment.

Conditions at the jail have for years been a concern.

Another concern is how long judges will allow prosecutors to continue to ask defendants to waive their rights to a speedy trial nine months after the breach, according to the Post.

October 13, 2021, 08:44 PM
Fed161
At first I thought this was a joke. It's not. President Trump put out a statement today urging Republicans not to vote in '22 or '24 unless we solve the 2020 election fraud to his satisfaction. Here is his statement issued this evening.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America 10/13/21

If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.

You and I all know that the election fraud of the last election will never be resolved to Trump's satisfaction. Not going to happen. Wish all you want. Trump isn't going to be satisfied. I'm sure some are going to accuse me of being a RINO and worse. But I have to get this off my chest. This is fucking stupid. It's the dumbest thing he has done in a long time, maybe ever. He issued the statement this evening. Trump is never going to move on from 2020. Never.

From Yahoo News: Trump’s words may not be an empty threat, according to NBC News correspondent Sahil Kapur, who noted on Twitter that “the same claims of fraud arguably depressed GOP turnout in the Georgia runoffs and helped Democrats win the Senate.”

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/news-vh9rfuemhp0
October 13, 2021, 09:03 PM
Dakor
Understand English much? Seriously?

Trump's statement indicates that Republicans will be demoralized if election fraud is possible, which is 100% correct. Finally, Trump states that voting is the single most important thing Republicans can do... he's not urging anyone to "not vote". Quite the opposite.

BTW, all Americans (who aren't Commies) should never forget or forgive the fraudulent 2020 general election.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dakor,
October 13, 2021, 09:31 PM
Balzé Halzé
quote:
urging Republicans not to vote

"Urging," eh? Come on, Fed. Get your head out of your ass. He did no such thing. He's urging that we get a handle on the fraud and obvious rigging of these elections by the democrats. Because as Dakor said, if we don't, Republicans will have no incentive to vote in future elections. Geez

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
October 13, 2021, 09:39 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Get your head out of your ass.
Here's the list of members who get to talk like that to other members of this forum:

• parabellum

The man has incorrectly interpreted the statement, but you need to be more polite. You could have gotten your point across without that kind of stuff. Be polite to your fellow forum members. This is not a request.
  • October 13, 2021, 09:49 PM
    Balzé Halzé
    Please accept my apology, Fed161. I was over the top. That was uncalled for.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
    NRA Life Member (Patron)
    God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
    October 13, 2021, 10:23 PM
    Fed161
    quote:
    Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
    Please accept my apology, Fed161. I was over the top. That was uncalled for.

No problem. I'll apologize too for misinterpreting President Trump's remark. I should have known that President Trump would never knowingly say something that stupid. So I understand your reaction.

I will say that my misinterpretation of Mr. Trump's remarks is widespread. I can give you dozens of links to media tonight that are telling their readers that Trump is telling Republicans not to vote in "22 or '24 until the 2020 fraud issues are resolved. Yes this is coming from main stream media, but some Trump voters who don't follow the news closely may accept that this Trump's intention. With respect, I do think that President Trump needs to clean this up. Here's just one link:

https://theweek.com/donald-tru...2024-without-answers
    October 14, 2021, 05:30 AM
    nhracecraft
    ^^^Yes, we know, 'the media'... Roll Eyes

I assume you were around to witness the relentless (and still ongoing!) assault of Donald Trump by 'the media' over the past several years, correct? There's basically NOTHING that DJT can do to 'clean this up' in the 'main stream media', and basically NOBODY that would consider themselves a Trump supporter/voter takes ANYTHING they hear/see in the 'main stream media' even remotely seriously anymore. In fact their likely to disbelieve it simply because it's coming from the 'main stream media'!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
    Trump 2024....Save America!
    "May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
    Live Free or Die!
    October 14, 2021, 11:16 AM
    smschulz
    Don't know if it has been mentioned or not but if so it deserves repeating:

TRUMP has an official Rumble account!

https://rumble.com/c/DonaldTrump

October 15, 2021, 02:13 PM
    wcb6092
    EXCLUSIVE: Georgia Secretary of State Paid Gabriel Sterling $16,666 Per Month To Manage State’s Elections

https://nationalfile.com/exclu...ge-states-elections/

An opens record request filed by Atlanta Tea Party co-founder Debbie Dooley and provided to National File revealed the contract for Georgia Secretary of State employee Gabriel Sterling, who last year stopped being an employee to become an independent contractor for the same government office. Sterling and his company were charged with “conducting Statewide Voting System policy and strategy review,” amid other tasks, for Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

Sterling was repeatedly referred to as a Voting System Implementation Manager by media when President Donald Trump contested the 2020 election. However, Sterling had not been an official employee of the Secretary of State since July of that year. Instead, his company – Sterling Innovative Solutions LLC – was working for the government as an independent contractor.

This was likely a good career move, as Sterling began earning $8,333 on the 15th and last day of each month, or $16,666 per month and just $8 short of $200,000 per year before taxes. His company, Sterling Innovative Solutions LLC, received the checks.

Sterling Innovative Solutions LLC is a Georgia based company that has been active for six years. Public records reveal that Sterling is not only the company’s founder but also its only listed owner and the company’s registered agent. Its address appears to be a house, ostensibly Sterling’s.

Many will remember Sterling for his repeated public defenses of Georgia’s 2020 election and its results while representing elusive Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. Sterling delivered remarks and appeared at several press conferences in lieu of Raffensperger and regularly made statements to the media.

In December of last year, Sterling claimed President Donald Trump’s “rhetoric” regarding the election was “inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence.” Ironically, despite repeatedly asserting the validity of his state’s election results, Sterling later admitted that voter fraud happened at his own home.

Sterling was still the point man for election questions earlier this year for the Senate runoff election in Georgia on January 5 of this year. “There was a programming error on security keys for some locations [sic] scanners & pollworker cards” in Columbia County, Sterling wrote on Twitter at one point during the day. He said more cards and scanners were being delivered.

Sterling’s Independent Contractor Agreement reveals that he was paid $16,666 per month to “provide expertise and consultative services” on various topics of management and implementation. More importantly, Sterling was charged with “conducting Statewide Voting System policy and strategy review” on behalf of Raffensperger.

In addition to the $16,666 per month, Sterling was allowed to ask for reimbursements for “reasonable and necessary business expenses,” which were reimbursed by Secretary of State Raffensperger at his discretion.

As a well paid independent contractor, the contract outlines, Sterling made his own hours and used his own equipment. He was also party to a strict confidentiality agreement.

The Georgia Secretary of State’s contract with Sterling expired earlier this year, Atlanta Tea Party co-founder and president Debbie Dooley told National File. After it expired, Sterling was rehired by the Secretary of State as an employee, this time as the office’s Chief Operating Officer.

“It’s highly unethical for him to quit his job in order to take this contract, and then to become an employee of the Secretary of State again,” said Dooley. “That’s highly unethical.”

Dooley suggested Sterling “wanted to be a contractor because he would get paid a lot more than he would at as an employee.” She explained, “The state of Georgia has a pay scale,” Now, Dooley explained to National File, “When his contract ended he became an employee as Chief Operating Officer.”

Sterling recently appeared at an event in Switzerland and complained that Georgia voters are irrational. Explaining why President Trump’s voters continue to believe the state’s election was not accurate, Sterling said, “The ‘rational voter’ doesn’t exist,” and suggested that voters are “rationalizing” the loss. “That is one of the problems with democracy,” the former government employee-turned-government contractor-turned-government employee added.

Contract at link provided.

October 15, 2021, 05:37 PM
    sdy
    https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/10/15/183360901/

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) noted that the FBI is not tracking violent acts committed by persons affiliated with Antifa or Black Lives Matter, as the Bureau does not classify either leftist group as “domestic terrorist” organization.

During a House Oversight Hearing on counterterrorism on September 29, Mace asked Timothy Langan, assistant director of the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division about the Bureau’s approach to criminality associated with Antifa and Black Lives Matter. Langan said the FBI does not classify Antifa or Black Lives Matter as “domestic terrorist” organizations due to the Bureau’s labeling of the two groups as “movements.” He also said the FBI does not identify either leftist group as “anti-government” or “anti-authority” organizations.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

because the DoJ and FBI are hopelessly biased to empower leftists and crush conservatives

Parents of school children are the DoJ domestic terrorists
    October 16, 2021, 10:29 AM
    mbinky
    quote:
    Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) noted that the FBI is not tracking violent acts committed by persons affiliated with Antifa or Black Lives Matter, as the Bureau does not classify either leftist group as “domestic terrorist” organization.

Of course not. They are the unofficial enforcement arm of the communist party. Literally. Antifa was formed by the communists to fight the German facists. They are the same now as they were 100 years ago. The FBI is the official enforcement arm. When they need someone to do their dirty work they call on Antifa or BLM. It's not a coincidence that communist prosecutors across the country dropped all the charges against them. It's all coordinated. And everybody knows it.

The sad part is we will never have an AG who has the courage to go after these people. Not as long as Mitch McConnel runs the senate. One thing I learned from Trump's term is that Mitch will not allow anyone through senate confirmation who can damage the deep state. It does not matter who the president is. Until he is gone we will continue to have weak kneed AG's who will allow this sort of thing.