SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Golden Corral - it's a riot!
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Golden Corral - it's a riot! Login/Join 
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Buzzed Lighter: “Astronauts (while sweeping his arm from left to right and up), astronauts everywhere!”

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
When we visit my wife's sister & her husband in FL, they always take us to the Local Golden Coral for senior citizens day. I'm always like, "Holy trailer park! Where do all these weirdos come from?" And I live way-the-hell back in the mountains of PA!

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Swell party, where's the whisky?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31484 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
That's my kind of dinner party!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Golden Corral, the Spirit Airlines of food service

Posts: 14688 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of ibexsig
posted Hide Post
All they needed was 30 skinny guys dressed in tuxedos singing "The French Mistake" and it would been an exact replica of the final fight scene in Blazing Saddles.

Posts: 317 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: January 26, 2012Report This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
That’s what Thanksgiving looks like around here; although maybe 50% less plains natives and a few pale faces. Half-breeds are the prettiest!

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
not over til the fat lady(ies) stop swinging.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post