SIGforum
Moment of Zen

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9450088125

August 21, 2026, 09:00 PM
clubleaf206
Moment of Zen
This week’s Moment of Zen.




___________________________________________________________________________
"....imitate the action of the Tiger."
August 21, 2026, 09:25 PM
rizzle
Thanks club! Smile
August 22, 2026, 08:19 AM
nhtagmember
Nice shot.
August 22, 2026, 11:52 PM
StorminNormin
As always, than you so much Club for always doing this. It is appreciated.




NRA Benefactor Life Member
August 23, 2026, 07:56 AM
IntrepidTraveler
I thought I had this one nailed. It looks a lot like Zabriskie Point in Death Valley!




Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)
August 23, 2026, 04:07 PM
GT-40DOC
Now THAT is what one calls "Open Space"!
August 23, 2026, 04:15 PM
4.40s1nine
The name of the location is about perfect.

I would not want to be looking at having to cross that in anything other than a modern overlanding specific platform.

Thanks for the unique shot Club, have a great week.
August 23, 2026, 05:03 PM
Blue Dog
Reminds me of Star Wars
August 23, 2026, 07:19 PM
SigFan
Gorgeous! Thanks!


Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)