SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone know of a US made flashlight comparable to the Streamlight Protac HL USB?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know of a US made flashlight comparable to the Streamlight Protac HL USB? Login/Join 
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Just pulled this from the Surefire website:

All SureFire illumination products are designed, perfected, and manufactured in the U.S.A. with the finest materials and components sourced *worldwide*, and every SureFire product meets the criteria of the Buy American Act.

Posts: 13064 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I ended up getting the Surefire Fury DFT. We get a little equipment stipend from work and it must be used at a certain establishment. That establishment tends to be on the higher end of price even with our “discount”
Though I think it may have turned out alright.
Cost me $180 and they seem to hover around $200.
I’ll grab a back up battery or 2 and should be good to go.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25703 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I forgot about but wholly agree with Mod Light and HDS suggestions as well.

All the above said I have been happy with all my Streamlights over the years.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7889 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post