SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Steve Harvey: Ghetto Wedding Part 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Steve Harvey: Ghetto Wedding Part 2 Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
Steve Harvey is a funny guy.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this. Dude is a funny guy!

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
he is hilarious,

his version of Family Fued is usually pretty good as well

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10427 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Holy shit that was great.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12782 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post