SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Truckers line up under Michigan overpass to save suicidal man who threatened to jump
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Truckers line up under Michigan overpass to save suicidal man who threatened to jump Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
Boy, here's something you don't see every day. I've never heard of this before. Good on these guys!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018...eatened-to-jump.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Mind the gap(s) though.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3633 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
Mind the gap(s) though.

I'm confident the gaps wouldn't have let him slipped through. As a young kid, I remember seeing semis backing up right angles into a loading dock in an alley in downtown San Francisco. I was impressed how there was no hesitation with less than 6 inches between trailers.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20080 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3633 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
Mind the gap(s) though.

I'm confident the gaps wouldn't have let him slipped through.

Plenty of huge gaps, there.

Q

Posts: 27625 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post