SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Let 'em Loose Larry Krasner strikes again - Drops charges against a guy charged with armed car jacking
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let 'em Loose Larry Krasner strikes again - Drops charges against a guy charged with armed car jacking Login/Join 
posted
What a loathsome pile of dog shit is the George Soros financed Philadelphia DA Let 'em Loose Larry Krasner. There are plenty of piles of shit pretending to be humans in the world, but this guy makes piles of shit look good in comparison. Just one small example of his insanity, he releases a guy for armed car jacking after dropping the charges. Two months later, the same guy attempts to rob a Temple student, shoots him twice in the chest, and kills him. This is just one example. This shit happens all the time. I've posted about Krasner before, but for some reason this guy really gets under my skin.

A guy recently discharged from the Army managed to get hired with the company providing security for my office. Looking for an upgrade, he managed to get on the Philadelphia Police Dept. Every once in a while we exchange an e-mail as we grew friendly before he left. He says morale is rock bottom. I'm not surprised.

https://www.bigtrial.net/2021/...spect-in-murder.html

Posts: 1053 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too bad the car jacker wasn't dressed like Santa Claus. A nearby Eagles fan could have hit him with something.

Posts: 813 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I have to wonder. Prior to an election, what would be the best way to determine if a candidate (for anything) is supported by Soros? Is there any resource someone could refer to?

Posts: 7263 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oddly, the man he shot was a Marxist who helped campaign for B. Sanders. I am not saying this is right in any way, but even the friends of the victim still feel the same about jail reform and criminals. I don't get that logic for the life of me, as this is what the victim supported.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Their plan is simple:
Let "them" know they will be let off the hook for just about anything. Then do everything possible to throw the book at "us" for daring to protect ourselves from them.
It's almost like they want us all subservient to a large central government for all things.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
I have to wonder. Prior to an election, what would be the best way to determine if a candidate (for anything) is supported by Soros? Is there any resource someone could refer to?

Yep their campaign donations and groups campaigning for them. None of these asshats have ever disguised what their plan was, when elected.

Posts: 3937 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Why can’t he be charged as an accessory to
Murder? After all, he enabled it.

Posts: 53191 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
more insanity

----------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Oddly, the man he shot was a Marxist who helped campaign for B. Sanders. I am not saying this is right in any way, but even the friends of the victim still feel the same about jail reform and criminals. I don't get that logic for the life of me, as this is what the victim supported.

I believe this qualifies as “karma”.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15588 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

Easy, if there is a (d) next to their name just assume they are supported by Soros

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11286 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I give up, my attitude is Philadelphians deserve this POS for putting him in office.

They made their bed, now they can sleep in it.

You couldn’t pay me to go the 40 miles or so it takes me to drive into that shithole. It’s a shame because there’s so much cool history and great places to eat. Frown

Posts: 33816 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post