SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I could use yall's recommendation for some seat covers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I could use yall's recommendation for some seat covers Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
Wanna cover my front and middle seats in the forerunner (back seats stay down for rear rubber mat)

Doesn't HAVE to be waterproof, maybe just something like thick cordura or similar that will keep stains off the seat, from things like a dog sitting, kids playing at the park.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6319 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
https://headwatersseatcovers.com/

Very nice covers aside from the price.

Posts: 9969 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Cabela's. I have them on my Gen 2 Toyota pick up.
I really like them.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19193 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
I really like them.

I'm seeing 2-3 different series of cabelas brand covers ORC, happen to know which "model" you got?

Posts: 6319 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
I really like them.

This is what we have in both vehicles where the kids and dog are.
Inexpensive and keep the seats clean.
https://www.cabelas.com/shop/e...trailgear-seat-cover

Are they a perfect beautiful fit, Nope but don’t care.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25428 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
I really like them.

This is what we have in both vehicles where the kids and dog are.
Inexpensive and keep the seats clean.
https://www.cabelas.com/shop/e...trailgear-seat-cover

Are they a perfect beautiful fit, Nope but don’t care.

Eah, couldn't care less about fit, so long as my ass doesnt slide all over the place or exposed areas.

posted Hide Post
I have always been a fan of Wet Okole seat covers in my Jeeps. Held up to lots of abuse over the years.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig226fan:
I have always been a fan of Wet Okole seat covers in my Jeeps. Held up to lots of abuse over the years.

No personal experience with them, but these were my first thought too.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15338 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:

Looking at the site now. Looks like bare bones would be about $550. Not bad if they last years.

Plus I love me some Neon Orange!

Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I like my Carhartt seat covers.

Meets your requirements...And are not expensive.

https://www.carcoverusa.com/ca...yU68N1RoCZ-8QAvD_BwE

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3486 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Many many modern cars have side impact airbags built into the seats. You cannot cover them with standard covers. I believe they do make covers compatible with “some” of these seats. You’ll have to do your homework.

I’ve seen dozens of improper seat covers on these style seats. I always inform the owner and they just don’t care. The absolute stupidity of most people is alarming.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Mine are tan and black trail gear. I think you will like them James and the price too.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19193 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out www.durafitcovers.com .
Just installed a front set on my 2000 2500 Ram.
Also available on Amazon in limited styles and vehicles.
I dealt directly with Durafit in Mansfield, Tx. to get the type of material to match closest to the black leather, leatherette, that was getting won after 21 years. Also my seats have seatbelts that come out of the seat back near the integral head rest.
Been in a month and so far happy. Easy to install, not bad match, and inexpensive, $149,

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I highly recommend ruff tuff seat covers. I put them in my tacoma in oct of 2014. Since then I have never had to adjust them and they are just as tight in the seats as the day I put them in. Color fade has also been very minimal, but my truck is generally in the garage and has tinted windows.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: shkuhn,

Posts: 230 | Location: Southern, PA | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check WeatherTech. They have covers.

Awake not woke

Posts: 568 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I have Cover King Neosupreme covers on one of my trucks. Two years of hard use and no issues thus far.

Posts: 924 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
quote:
quote:

Looking at the site now. Looks like bare bones would be about $550. Not bad if they last years.

I have a good friend who had a set of these. He used them on 3 different S10 ZR2 trucks, ‘97, ‘00 and ‘02.

He recently sold the ‘02 with them in it and they still looked great. No idea if they’re still made to that quality but they absolutely held up well.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Coverking from Autoanything. Very good neoprene.

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14011 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
quote:
quote:

Mine in my FJ are 7 years old, look brand new !

Posts: 368 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4773 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post