SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Music Break (a nice one)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Music Break (a nice one) Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 7562 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Definitely a nice break. Thank you, Bytes!
Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13512 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
SRV was probably the greatest blues player of his era. Gone too damn soon.

Thanks,

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20322 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Saw him 6 times. The best concert of my life was Albert King opening for him at the Boston Opera House.

That concert even beat out Led Zeppelin in 72!

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I saw him at a county fair in Florida. He was amazing.

Posts: 45382 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thank you, that was great!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38698 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post