SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kitanji Brown Jackson nomination?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kitanji Brown Jackson nomination? Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I am not competent to judge her qualifications, but the simple fact that the main criteria used to select her were sex and race, it does not matter how well qualified she might be for the job. She would be always tainted by the assumption that the only reason for her selection was that she was Black and female. I don't think I'd like to live a life with that over my head, never to go away.

flashguy

You wouldn't like it; I wouldn't like it; but somehow, I don't think it would bother any person the Biden puppetmasters would pick.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10707 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
One of my very worst traits is the business of beginning to solve riddles by going 'round to the back door first. With that in mind I will offer this: In my opinion this lady is nowhere near qualified enough to be a Supreme Court justice because she is not nearly black enough. She simply does NOT meet MY qualifications.

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn’t it illegal to choose someone based on their skin color or their sexual orientation?

Posts: 3926 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
Isn’t it illegal to choose someone based on their skin color or their sexual orientation?

I don't think it's illegal to nominate someone based on that criterion. It is illegal to hire someone based on that, though...not that Democrats care about the law.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
She is a staunch anti 2A supporter, that in itself disqualifies her in light of following the constitution.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8365 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:

Federal law

But laws have not mattered to the Elite ruling class forever.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I am not competent to judge her qualifications, but the simple fact that the main criteria used to select her were sex and race, it does not matter how well qualified she might be for the job. She would be always tainted by the assumption that the only reason for her selection was that she was Black and female. I don't think I'd like to live a life with that over my head, never to go away.

flashguy

You missed one. Mad as hell progressive activist judge. That's three not two. If 1) she was 2) black, and a 3) originalist or conservative or a normal common sense person, there's no way in hell she would be picked. A mad black woman is exactly what they need, nothing else will do. Actual SCOTUS bonafides are WAY down on ther list of priorities.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8696 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
She will be confirmed 50to 49 Collins and Romney joins the Dems and betting Manchin voting with the Republicans, no need for Kamala as the New Mexico Senator is out still.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Say what you want but, the Democrats are playing to win

Posts: 1405 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Would the President nominate anyone we would approve? Not likely. Is she going to change the court? Not much. I think the republicans might gain more black votes by just letting her slide. And regarding her blackness, it appears both her parents are black so she is not half like the former President or current vp. But her children are!

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe the current VP is half Jamaican

Posts: 1405 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
Say what you want but, the Democrats are playing to win

Unfortunately, their 'game' is Destroy America! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8919 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:

Do you think she will be raked over the coals like Brett Kavanaugh or Amy Coney Barrett.

Any difficult question or discussion will be immediately proclaimed to be racially motivated, it’s their “go to”.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10944 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
I am pretty sure that everyone on this forum understands and believes that The Second Amendment was included in The Bill of Rights by our Founding Fathers to allow citizens to protect themselves from the tyranny of over-reach by government. With each day that passes we can see more & more how incredibly wise & prescient those amazing Gentlemen were. May God bless them all.

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Good job, GMA Roll Eyes

Posts: 33829 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I just found out that 'Ketanji' is Swahili for 'lovely one'. Mind you, I bet you already knew that.

Posts: 11332 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
History will show this is one of the worst SCOTUS approvals in history. An individual elected, solely, for the ownership of a) a vagina and b) the color of her skin. This will haunt America for a long, long time.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8365 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Unfortunate it won’t, that is the new standard of excellence, not achievement academically or professionally, the gold standard today is how many woke boxes can be checked. If there were a black, trans-woman, lesbian who was handicapped, Ketanji Jackson, would’ve been like Amy Coney Barrett to the leftists. Couldn’t find a human with more boxes. That’s what is important, since the Krimson Kenyan assumed power and re-assumed power with the geriatric Potatus, it’s about show, style, looking good, being woke and cool. Substance, Character, Experience and Qualifications are part of an archaic racist system, come on man.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Good job, GMA Roll Eyes

I guess Thurgood Marshall and Clarence Thomas don't count 'cause they're male. And in Thomas's case, he is considered an Old White Man.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post