SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pet Insurance Companies
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pet Insurance Companies Login/Join 
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LBTRS:
quote:
Originally posted by irreverent:
<sigh>. Key in “routine pet coverage” in your search engine. For me, with google, the first 5 that popped were routine visits for your pet being covered by pet insurance. Petfirst, AKC, etc.

Lol, I went to the first company you listed (Petfirst) and it says specifically "Routine wellness and preventative treatment are not covered" and nothing on the list of what is covered is a "routine" procedure.

You're giving advice on something you seem to know little about.

Weirdly, in the synopsis, Petfirst specifically says “Petfirst is proud to offer routine wellness care coverage for our policy holders”..unquote.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5336 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LBTRS:
quote:
<sigh>. Key in “routine pet coverage” in your search engine. For me, with google, the first 5 that popped were routine visits for your pet being covered by pet insurance. Petfirst, AKC, etc.

Lol, I went to the first company you listed (Petfirst) and it says specifically "Routine wellness and preventative treatment are not covered" and nothing on the list of what is covered is a "routine" procedure.

You're giving advice on something you seem to know little about.

Weirdly, in the synopsis, Petfirst specifically says “Petfirst is proud to offer routine wellness care coverage for our policy holders”..unquote.

As your quote indicates, this is a rider that "policy holders" can add to their pet insurance policy.

The OP asked about and this thread is about covering accidents and illnesses with insurance and not "routine" care.

Posts: 4987 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post