SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Biden on TV blaming Putin for all his problems right now
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biden on TV blaming Putin for all his problems right now Login/Join 
posted
On TV in news conference blaming Putin for inflation...ignoring the massive amount of cash he pumped into the economy in 2021 and his and his party's war on the oil industry. Perfect example of the democrats standard operating procedures as espoused by a senior democratic official;

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."
---- Rahm Emanuel

Posts: 81 | Location: Southern California  | Registered: April 29, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Watching.

He’s blaming the GOP and saying the Republicans want to raise your taxes while Dems want to lower taxes. Ha!!!

What a fool.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3496 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
He has yet to utter a single credible statement without lying, stuttering, stumbling, mumbling and getting lost.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many gullible, stupid Americans will actually believe Biden's lies.

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chronological map of Biden administrations war on oil industry that has helped turn the US from an oil exporter under Pres. Trump to an oil importer under President Biden.

https://barr.house.gov/_cache/...MT92sod-5WRPPwf9xsnc

Posts: 81 | Location: Southern California  | Registered: April 29, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by calugo:
I wonder how many gullible, stupid Americans will actually believe Biden's lies.

81 million? Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:

14%

The same number of Americans who believe Elvis still alive and walking around.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
quote:

81 million? - 15M fake votes = 66M net Smile

Posts: 22941 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I like the way he says ‘there has been more U.S. oil production in his 1st year than the 1st year of his predecessor’? No shit! It took a while to ramp up, now he’s slowly killing USA energy production.

Posts: 6176 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
“ULTRA MAGA” tm

Ooooooooo soooooooo scary …

~Robert A. Heinlein

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
quote:

14%

The same number of Americans who believe Elvis still alive and walking around.

Elvis is dead? I don't believe it! Cool

posted Hide Post
That was hard to watch knowing that I can't afford a new tv! I know he believes what he says but do any of the people writing this stuff believe it? So many stupid mistakes, Rick Scott from Wisconson, we control the three branches of government, etc. Do people actually admit they voted for this clown?

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
“ULTRA MAGA” tm

Trump ought to come out with a new hat that has "Uge" block letters on it: ULTRA MAGA and mock this shit out this pathetic, doddering old fool. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33866 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Jay:
You do know Elvis is dead, right?

Kay:
No, Elvis is not dead. He just went home.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Xiden can say whatever his handlers want, but fortunately many Americans see through this bs. Because they were hurting before Ukraine, during and will probably after.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4337 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
“ULTRA MAGA” tm

So what is “ULTRA MAGA”?
Is that like Michelob Ultra?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24171 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a rehash of Joke Burden’s “hits” - we felt it around the kitchen table when gas was high, insulin, predecessor’s tax break for the rich, Putin’s price hike, Republicans, MAGA, pay your fair share, big meat, etc. Of course he bumbled through it with Senator Rick Scott of Wisconsin, 200 million kids on insulin, some incoherent garbage about biggest threat, and his family doing everything possible to save fuel, or some such shit.

I was listening on SXM. I gather that his handlers hauled him out of there when things started going south with the questions?

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5172 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
“ULTRA MAGA” tm

So what is “ULTRA MAGA”?
Is that like Michelob Ultra?

Donald J. “Ultron” Trump

Everything they try has the opposite reaction… Anyone else noticed that?

Shit started going south in that speech the minute Joemala opened theys mouth.

~Robert A. Heinlein

Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
I saw Elvis at a Loves Travel Stop in Lordsburg New Mexico last year.

Posts: 5698 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Typical…”I have a good plan (zero details or timeline) that will fix everything, but those other guys are sacrificing your children and goats to the Orange Man”… speech.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post