SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Perfume Karma - winner is Ontmark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perfume Karma - winner is Ontmark Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted
So it turns out my wife wanted ""Coco" by Chanel, not "Coco Noir", and I found out past the return window for Amazon... Mad

I have a 1.7 fl oz Coco Noir eau de parfum up for karma.

If you or your significant other knows they like this scent, it might be yours.

Any SF female that wants it, say so. After that, any SF male that could use it to get out of the doghouse gets it. Humorous reasons appreciated.

Probably not a high volume karma, so just post here, I'll send it out Friday.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: feersum dreadnaught,

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unlucky number 1.

Thanks for the generous offer.

Reasons: (let me count the ways)
1) <redacted>
2) If a man talks in the forest..
3) Something I DID
4) Something I DID NOT DID
5) I did it "wrong"
6) I did it "right" but not the way she wanted it done.
7) etc., etc., etc...

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Doghouse - I no like.
Perfume good key for getting out of doghouse (and back to the gun range)

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14146 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Male member here and the wife loves that perfume.

Today Wife said, 'wait till I get home to help you with that pole so it goes were I want it' (I am putting a cedar log pole in the yard) I responded to her, 'I have a pole you can help me with' She wasn't amused and now I am in the doghouse Big Grin

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1437 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Count me in please and thanks for the chance! I'll save for the next time, I know there will be one. Roll Eyes

Posts: 3265 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
count me in. I'm in the doghouse so much I've got fleas.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1385 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
My wife would like it.
I could use it for I get out of next Dog House.

I am in.

PS: My wife just added about time they Karma something good. LMAO

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
My wife uses Sung. ... but will it get me laid?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24581 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
My girlfriend could use it I don't like hers.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I could use that to get her in the, well, some alone time! Wink

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I was in the doghouse for 2 days this week. Wifey loves Chanel fragrances and would do cartwheels If I brought this home.

Posts: 2044 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
winner is Ontmark - email sent asking for mailing address.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Thanks for such a great Karma!!

The wife will be real happy. Smile

Now I can buy some goodies for my rifle. Wink

Thanks

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post