SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need prayers please. Update in OP
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need prayers please. Update in OP Login/Join 
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted
Last Thursday I went to the ER because I thought I was having a heart attack, I had been experiencing real bad indigestion with bad pain in my chest when I burped. So as a caution I went to the ER. They ran some tests on me including a cat scan. They stated my heart checked out fine and thought it was just GERD and suggested I get a upper scope on my esophagus. My condition regarding the indigestion has gotten better and no more pain other than a little bit in my throat. Today I get a call from the doctor telling me they saw several spots on my liver from the ct scan and they want me to get an MRI. So in the morning I’m getting the upper scope and I’m waiting to hear when my MRI is scheduled for. I do have a hemangioma on my liver that was noticed several years ago on a ct scan but now they are saying several spots. I’m worried to death as you can imagine. I was worried about the scope but worried even more now. If you could pray for me I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Had the scope done this morning 7/25 to check my esophagus and stomach, doctor said everything looked fine, no issues. This is the same doctor that called me about the spots that showed up on my liver on the ct scan. I talked to him before the scope, he said he would look at the ct scan after he performed my scope. So after the scope he came in to tell us the results of the scope and also told us he thought the spots on my liver are the hemangioma and spots from a fatty liver. We are still doing the mri but he’s not real concerned. He said I really need to loose weight. So hopefully the mri will come back clean. I really appreciate the prayers.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: techguy,

Posts: 1784 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
You got it, friend.

Posts: 45565 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Consider it done.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4018 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Without a doubt you’ll be in our prayers.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25703 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers Sent

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
God be with you. May it all be well.

Posts: 5784 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2346 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your health and well being.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31453 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
You're in my prayers.

Posts: 27185 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!

Posts: 1731 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
best wishes for speedy recovery . good thoughts for you

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55211 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I will keep you in my prayers. I hope all will be well for you.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Done. Hoping for the best possible outcome.

Posts: 1820 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Prayers of wisdom to your doctors, comfort to you, and good results in the end.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12407 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I will pray for you.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15277 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1289 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Posts: 1584 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Done. Prayers sent.

Posts: 1446 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post