SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Has anyone been to "SIG Days" at a dealership?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone been to "SIG Days" at a dealership? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
As the title suggests, has anyone ever been? What are your impressions? Worth going?

There will be one at a local (and by local, I mean an hour and a half drive) range. Not sure if it's worth it to fondle guns that I've probably already fondled, what with the price of gas and all these days.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I've only been to one. Went to see when they were going to resume production of the P220 Compact.

Ended up test firing a suppressed MPX even though I really wasn't interested in it.

Ended up buying an 8" MPX before I left.

I enjoyed it.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
I don’t remember it being called “Sig Days” necessarily, my local had some special Sig event a few years ago and they had some pretty good deals going.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 891 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
I have been to several "SIG Day" events at my local range, they are a SIG Elite Dealer. Since they are a range, they bring different SIGs out for you to try out. They have even held some workshops/short classes with SIG Academy staff. Like posted by others, some decent deals during the event.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1899 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve been to several at a local shop. It’s been a couple years, as in right when the 365xl came out, that’s initially what I went to fondle and shoot. Had the opportunity to shoot a 226 SAO Legion which put the itch for one in me and also one of the variations of the 320 with the X grip, the model escapes me but I believe it was before the 320 Legion came out, I wasn’t impressed with it but I did but the XL and have since listed after a SAO 226 legion, just haven’t got to it yet. It was a very well put together event and the Sig reps were were great to talk with.

Posts: 460 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post