SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm placing an order with Midway, but I only have 3 items...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm placing an order with Midway, but I only have 3 items... Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted
so I need help deciding on a few more items to add in the shopping cart. Any ideas ? What do I need ?

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8696 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
You need one of those... wossname...? thingamajigs. Yeah, a thingamajig.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
MagLula loaders are always good to have around.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
so I need help deciding on a few more items to add in the shopping cart. Any ideas ? What do I need ?

Did you have a drink with this guy? Big Grin
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2060077924

Q

Posts: 26443 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I have a small order in the pipeline from them, some Makarov reloading supplies and a Luminex watch(P-38). The watch was the main thing, on clearance $249 or so.

If needing to fill an order I look through the clearance and sale items. If nothing else one can usually add a little ammo, or reloading supplies.

My two main watches have been on the blink. There are times when a cell phone or vehicle clock just doesn't cut it.

Posts: 6175 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
For the Sig aficionado, a parts kit. Snap caps?

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
.22 ammo? Buyer's market!

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjkroll32:
MagLula loaders are always good to have around.
+1 on the MagLula loaders.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Get some damned grease.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
They have Glock 38 mags in stock....

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
One word....plastics.

When I'm ordering, I usually add on small items like lube, oil, cleaning supplies, patches or maybe some tools or punches.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10495 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
How about Leupold VX-6 and a First Lite Chama in your favorite camo pattern Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19223 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patches.... can never have enough and cutting up old T-shirts is a PITA.
And Hoppes.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16110 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Get some damned grease.

+1 on this.

quote:
And Hoppes.

And +1 on this also.

Awww...what the heck! Get a case of cheap FMJ 9mm (or 40 or 45) and go practice!

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
RIG grease is some of the best and I always use it as a final wipe down. They also have the RIG-RAG Universal Grease Applicator.

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...universal-gun-grease

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get something from the "Free Shipping" category and your whole order is shipped free. I like to throw in a box of IMI 556 (30 rd, 55 gr) so I get something for what would otherwise go to shipping costs.

Posts: 706 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
If you have an AR and you don't have one of these you don't know what you're missing: Maglula StripLULA Stripper Clip and Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington, 5.56x45mm

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Magazine or targets? Pistol case such as zipper one or Bore Store type? Cleaning supplies - patches, solvent, oil, spray cleaner, brushes, pics, silicone cloth? Recoil spring?

Posts: 9749 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Some of those long-handled Q-tips, both standard size and bore size.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
How about a LabRadar chronograph. That should make any shipping charges worthwhileWink

NRA Life

Posts: 1565 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post