SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tropics starting to get a little more active ..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tropics starting to get a little more active .. Login/Join 
posted
Things are getting a little busier out there . Something may enter the Gulf by the end of the weekend . DON'T be that guy that waits until he's absolutely sure that he's in the path of the storm before taking action . By now everybody knows what they need to do . Just take care of it and don't procrastinate .

Posts: 4247 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
In good shape at the house. Brought the shutters home several weeks ago.
Have to go the boss’s barn and get my spare anchors and anchor lines. Got about 750-800 gallons of fuel on board so that should be good.
Wait a couple more days to start getting stuff off the dock if necessary.

Posts: 1289 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Here's the latest forecast...

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7274 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
NHC gives Invest 97L a 30% chance of forming into a hurricane in the next 48 hours. Forecasts to be a tropical storm between Mobile and Tampa.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23654 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

And let the hype begin.

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
I’ve got a motorcycle ride that I’m going on from Virginia to Missouri to New Orleans and back next month, it will be raining or sunny, but will be what it is.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
I’ve got a motorcycle ride that I’m going on from Virginia to Missouri to New Orleans and back next month, it will be raining or sunny, but will be what it is.

Ideally mostly cloudy or overcast with no rain!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7261 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

LMAO!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12930 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not running out buying cases of beer and filling generator gas cans yet. Another day or two will provide a better picture. I'm sure the local news will hype it up.

Awake not woke

Posts: 592 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post