Member
| I am 6'4" and 235, and I have been very comfortable in our 2016 Outback, even on 1200 mile road trips. There is also quite a bit of back seat leg room.
Pragmatism: the relentless pursuit of seeing things as they really are.
|
| | |
The Ice Cream Man
| I had a wrx when I was still competing, and found it comfortable. (6'4", 335 back then. The new ones ride very hard, but I'm also older and more beat up.)
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
|
| | | Posts: 6919 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007 |  
IP
|
|
Live Slow, Die Whenever

| I have a 2018 Forester, Im a big guy and it has plenty of legroom and headroom, but the Outback I test drove had wider seats. I would look at the Forester, Outback (Legacy Wagon), and Ascent with regards to your comfort.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them." - John Wayne in "The Shootist" |
| | |
For real?

| The 2020 Legacy is also coming out. My coworker is 6’6” 285# and had plenty of room in my ‘15 Legacy.
Not minority enough! |
| | | Posts: 8806 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007 |  
IP
|
|