SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    20 year Anniversary Karma Maratac Tri Flood Gen 2 Afterburner Glow Gray Aluminum 18650 LED Flashlight WINNER-old dino
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

20 year Anniversary Karma Maratac Tri Flood Gen 2 Afterburner Glow Gray Aluminum 18650 LED Flashlight WINNER-old dino Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted
Well, I’ve been here longer that 20 years but the date I rejoined because my old login was lost after a software something or other. I used to be Mars from 2000 or 2001. Plenty to be grateful for excluding politicians, the economy, those fighting so hard to cancel the US Constitution, etc. I’m still above ground, have a lovely successful wife and two beautiful daughters and several guns I always wanted through the years. So, I giving away one Maratac Tri Flood Gen 2 Afterburner Glow Gray Aluminum 18650 LED Flashlight from County Comm. You can read about it here- https://www.gpknives.com/marat...ashlight-mar091.html
I’ll have my youngest daughter choose a winner in a couple of days.

Thanks for over 20 years in this community!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10X-Shooter,

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Such a plate would work well with my Manfrotto tripod. Thanks for the chance.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
It’s yours. Shoot me a good name and address to my email and I’ll send it to you.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Bump for exposure

Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
I can put to good use....thanks-cheers and good to hear all of your blessings.

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Count me in- single 18650 platforms are my favorite form factor for portability vs output/run time. Thanks for the chance…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a chance. Glad you are here. Cheers.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, very generous! I'm in. Thanks!

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Please don't enter me for your great karma.

Congratulations on the two decades here, old timer. Smile

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yes, please. I am in need of a good flashlight at the current time.....thanx.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
In please...And Thank You for the chance, Sir! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8885 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
That is a lovely flashlight. I'd be happy to carry that as my EDC.

Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
The very first karma that I won here over 10 years ago was a Fenix TK-11 18650-powered flashlight which I still use to this day!

I don't need this, but congrats to whoever wins it!

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Six Days on the Road
Picture of vandrv
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on hitting the twenty year mark. That looks like a great light and I'm in need of a new one so please add my name. Thanks.

Posts: 759 | Location: The Boulevard of Broken Dreams | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous karma. Please include my name in the pool.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you - I can use a real edc flashlight.

And hears to another twenty years!

Posts: 186 | Location: The Lovely State of Illinois | Registered: November 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
My daughter who lives with us (after having her kidney transplant) who love to have a good flashlight no use to take her dog out to pee at night ... Since whe have coyotes and bobcats in our neighborhood.

Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your karma. Airborne all the way! Thank you!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your two decades on SIGforum, 10X-Shooter!

Can always use another flashlight, and I don't have one anything like that one. Please count me in for the karma, with my thanks for the opportunity.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for a shot. Thanks.

-Jeff

Posts: 170 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post