SIGforum
Another trip down Trump Memory Lane- leftist whacko harasses old man for MAGA hat and loses in a big way

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9340029994

April 06, 2023, 09:04 PM
parabellum
Another trip down Trump Memory Lane- leftist whacko harasses old man for MAGA hat and loses in a big way
He's Jewish and wears a yarmulke under his MAGA hat, and this whacked-out fascist bitch decided he was a Nazi because of his support for Trump. She said she was going to hound him non-stop, picket at his home and get him fired, but she was the one who her lost her job, and then she had to go into seclusion, and that is karma.

From 2019. The tolerant Left. Over a hat.

April 06, 2023, 09:16 PM
ARman
Yeah, I remember that stupid bitch. Karma came around and bit her in the ass. I just hope that it's still latched on, shaking it's head, not only on her ass, but her whole family.

ARman
April 06, 2023, 09:23 PM
walker77
Something tells me this probably wasn't the first time her employer had an issue with her.
April 07, 2023, 12:19 AM
10X-Shooter
Bravo to her employer and the hat wearing gentleman.
April 07, 2023, 04:32 AM
OKCGene
I can’t copy and paste some parts of this, but scroll down a bit to see her non-rationale (yes I spelled and used Rationale, I did not use the word Rational) writing of her thoughts and beliefs. Her own words of what happened. She is one twisted sick evil hateful little shit.

Here’s the 1st part, the story gets even better. Menopausasaurus Hahaha love that!

Menopausasaurus Stalks, Threatens, And Tells Jewish Guy In MAGA Hat To “Get The Fuck Out Of My Town” Because He’s A Nazi, Tries To Get Him Fired, Gets Fired Instead

https://turtleboysports.com/wp...2019/04/img_8080.jpg

Link to story
Read the story all the way down, it just gets better and better. Her husband is a real gem too.
April 07, 2023, 05:41 AM
gearhounds
Warms the cockles to see karma apply itself. Proves once again (as if it was necessary) that those on the left are the intolerant racist extremists unwilling to engage in simple civil discourse.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
April 07, 2023, 06:51 AM
Sig2340
That idiot dropped off the face of the Earth, prompting concern until she called family, then once again POOF! like the Wicked Witch of the West, she’s gone again.

I wonder if her bruised ego came with a life lesson, namely be kind to others.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
April 07, 2023, 08:55 AM
darthfuster
They are trying to brand anything MAGA as Nazi so that MAGA is discredited to the ignorant. Remember when they discredited the Tea Party? Those two conservative movements scared the Left so they associated them with evil which justified persecution.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
April 07, 2023, 10:23 AM
Ozarkwoods
I wonder if she is still out of a job today, three years later?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
April 07, 2023, 01:18 PM
arfmel
One can hope.
April 07, 2023, 01:22 PM
oddball
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
Something tells me this probably wasn't the first time her employer had an issue with her.

She was there for years, so I guess they thought her work was fine. The shop apparently got a deluge of calls and emails in the days after the incident, and a lot of people went on yelp to trash them. For self-preservation, the shop had zero choice in the matter.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
April 07, 2023, 01:27 PM
downtownv
It is a sad world we live in.

https://www.teampython.com

April 07, 2023, 01:36 PM
parabellum
Not entirely
April 07, 2023, 01:49 PM
oddball

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
April 07, 2023, 02:53 PM
mjlennon
The woman, Parker Mankey.

April 07, 2023, 06:51 PM
parabellum
Well, she used to look like that, but now she's probably wearing a disguise- probably dressed like a sane, normal human being. That would make her hard to recognize. Razz

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
April 08, 2023, 01:33 AM
recoatlift
Her photo, good God Almighty. Come on now ma’am.
April 08, 2023, 01:44 AM
Prefontaine
As soon as they flashed her photo I did this Big Grin

Palo Alto, California. Who’d a thunk it? Razz

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
April 08, 2023, 06:21 AM
Rey HRH
1) I'm surprised a Bay Area News Show would publicize that item. I know that newscaster, pretty but only good at reading a teleprompter. She had a chance by guest hosting a national network morning show but she obviously couldn't think on her feet much less show she could think at all.

2) I'm glad for the guy showing his MAGA hat. But, yes, he is going against the grain where he's at.

3) I'm happy the bitch got what's coming to her. Ha! Ha!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.
April 08, 2023, 06:27 AM
egregore
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:

She was there for years, so I guess they thought her work was fine. The shop apparently got a deluge of calls and emails in the days after the incident, and a lot of people went on yelp to trash them. For self-preservation, the shop had zero choice in the matter.

No employer wants an employee who makes them look bad, even off-duty.