SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Excellent Experience with David Truong
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Excellent Experience with David Truong Login/Join 
posted
For those that have worked with Dave this is ‘preaching to the choir’, but for anyone looking for a jewelry master he and the Mimi’s team are the best! Based on other feedback here over the years, I contacted Dave to transform my ‘napkin art’ idea into a beautiful pendant capturing our family in birthstones. He finished it and got it to me in time for my wife to receive the masterpiece for Mother’s Day. Dave was transparent in the project’s cost, and there were zero unpleasant surprises.

Thank you David and the Mimi’s team!!

Posts: 671 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave recently helped me out also.

Great guy.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
"a beautiful pendant capturing our family in birthstones." That sounds fascinating. Is it too private to show a picture of?

David is good people.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19702 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Another acknowledgement of the high customer orientation of David and team. Always an exceptional experience that exceeds expectations.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12752 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Dave is awesome. We've worked with him on a number of occasions and he's always exceeded expectations. Just don't misbehave on the airplane. Wink

Posts: 11364 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does Dave buy gold or just manufacture jewelry? I have several chains and rings I no longer wear and was thinking of getting rid of them.

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by calugo:
Does Dave buy gold or just manufacture jewelry? I have several chains and rings I no longer wear and was thinking of getting rid of them.

Yes he buys gold, makes custom jewelry, sells regular jewelry I suppose, and sells watches. He also provides back up service for air marshalls with regards to unruly passengers.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19702 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
"a beautiful pendant capturing our family in birthstones." That sounds fascinating. Is it too private to show a picture of?

David is good people.

Email sent!

Posts: 671 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Creeping_Death:

Email sent!

Responded!