SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Congressman stands up to red flag laws
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congressman stands up to red flag laws Login/Join 
posted
Rep. Clay Higgins from Louisiana dishes it out on a sheriff who admits he’d confiscate legally owned firearms from a U.S. citizen based on a “tip”. Good stuff!

https://www.personaldefensewor...022/08/clay-higgins/

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
That was outstanding.

Posts: 15033 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
That was great!
I sure wanted to see the police commissioner's face after his history lesson.

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3927 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
I sure wanted to see the police commissioner's face after his history lesson.

Given his stance, I'd guess it looks alot like this:

Posts: 20122 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Now there is a face that only an asshole could love.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nhtagmember,

Posts: 53206 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Outstanding. All remaining Republicans should relinquish their allotted time to Rep. Higgins, then sit back and relish his debate skills as he fillets the opposition.

Posts: 283 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Good. Maybe there's hope that some of that crap will get cleaned up in the next session of Congress.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This guy needs to be in-line for a Senatorial seat.

A bit long-winded but, finally good to see a sitting member of Congress recognize and expose what these laws are doing and how they're written.

Posts: 14664 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
That was an amazing inspiration from Mr. Higgins.
Amazing.

Posts: 22928 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post