SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sen Kennedy destroys climate "expert"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sen Kennedy destroys climate "expert" Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted

Posts: 19584 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Why did they parade this idiot puppet as a witness of anything he has no clues about? You're fucking athlete. Go away and play with your ski equipment. Haven't the leftists learned that, before facing Senator Kennedy, they had better done their homework then rechecked it ten times over? Lol.

Q

Posts: 26421 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Why did they parade this idiot puppet as a witness of anything he has no clues about? You're fucking athlete. Go away and play with your ski equipment. Haven't the leftists learned that, before facing Senator Kennedy, they had better done their homework then rechecked it ten times over? Lol.

Right? They should brought in the big gun... Greta Thunberg!

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26421 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I don't think he liked my Senator Big Grin

Posts: 13021 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this guy wasnt an athlete, he would be the wiper at a car wash.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16100 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
That was too easy

Like fishing in an aquarium

Hardly an expert. It’s a huge part of the atmosphere. He must have been confusing the CO2 with Nitrogen.

Posts: 53197 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A pretty boy with rocks for brains. This is the best the Dems have to offer?

Posts: 17244 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Brutal.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Who the hell brought this mental midget to a congressional hearing?

"I'm here as an expert cross-country skier..."

"I think...as an athlete...I think if we spend that money and invest in our future, hopefully those temperatures stop rising, and at least the snow stabilizes where it is for me...but, yeah, I don't think anyone knows for sure...I don't know anyway."

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Gotta love Senator Kennedy.

God bless America.

Posts: 13506 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
“Schumacher acknowledges that there’s some inherent awkwardness in his work, because of his background and occupation.

“Most of us are upper class white kids that, when climate stuff is starting to hit the fan, we have somewhere to go,” he said. “Other people don’t have that liberty.””

Can jet-setting ski racers be climate activists?

I fairly sure the kid cannot spell hypocrisy.

Posts: 10968 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
If this guy wasnt an athlete, he would be the wiper at a car wash.

That’s probably about right. It is so sad the amount of attention that we pay to athletes in this country, particularly on topics that have absolutely nothing to do with the sport they play.

On the plus side, I love watching Senator Kennedy destroy people that are clearly out of their depth that testify before his committees.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5578 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Senator Kennedy just added another scalp to his belt.. And he has several because of the ill prepaired witnesses that show up at these hearings .... Normal everyday idiots trying to make a name for themselves and fail miserably ....... drill sgt.

Posts: 2013 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Wow. That was brutal. Who thought this clown was going to be a persuasive witness? Big Grin

Gotta add this to Sen. Kennedy's greatest hits.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6416 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
He plays in the snow and that makes him an expert on climate change?

Thinks the other topics he won't discuss, do not pertain to the discussion at hand.

When it shows that he just regurgitates whatever flavor is popular among the dullards that day.
Not an original thought in his empty head.
No facts to back up anything, just slogans.
Can't even to be bothered to research what he's preaching about, just open mouth and recite.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

Gotta love Senator Kennedy.
We could use a few dozen more, like him, in the Senate.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30694 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

Yes, sir!

God bless America.

Posts: 13506 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
He could do a good job playing Jeff Spicoli if they ever make a remake of Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Posts: 9523 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post