SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 ... 1209
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by parabellum:
These people are utterly insane. Crazy bitch accosts some guy for not wearing a mask on a plane while he's trying to eat. FFS! Roll Eyes Crazy bitch was arrested by the Feds.

Happy now, you whackadoo woman?

Former NFL cheerleader and Playboy model

She is a real estate agent in CA/ Her voicemail is full Big Grin 310-430-0201

https://www.coldwellbanker.com...ty-Cornwall-7533223a

Former NFL cheerleader and Playboy model.

https://www.tikleak.com/Patty-...l-estate-agent-delta

Curious if the FBI will actually do anything to her. My guess is no - but I would still file suit in civil court if I were that older gentleman.

What's equally as amazing is that this Karen has not had her teeth knocked down her throat yet?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
^^^ gotta lay low until the mid-terms

Posts: 5370 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
^^^ gotta lay low until the mid-terms

BigSwede, not sure I agree with that strategy. In the past - perhaps yes. But it's different this time and I don't think time is something we have a lot of right now in regards to trying to right this ship. Not saying I have any magical solutions to fix this mess - but we have to try and at least hold some ground here.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:

Curious if the FBI will actually do anything to her. My guess is no - but I would still file suit in civil court if I were that older gentleman.

She committed a federal crime. There will be legal consequences for her, I have no doubt.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30511 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Gun laws are mostly about politicians making up shit as they go. The laws make no sense and have no relation to their stated objective.

Imagine if the government started applying that same irrationality to laws based on the shots and boosters. What type of world would it be? When will rational thought and behavior be against the law?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12792 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Meanwhile, across the border, Alberta Health Services is pleading with the "unimmunized" health workers it dismissed to come back to work and also pay for their own china-virus tests.

If I was one of those workers, I'd tell AHS to fuck off.

[IMG][/IMG]

https://twitter.com/moen_tim/s.../1474164166176829449

I'm surprised they didn't let patients die then blame the workers they fired from their jobs for not doing their jobs.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20894 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Meanwhile, across the border, Alberta Health Services is pleading with the "unimmunized" health workers it dismissed to come back to work and also pay for their own china-virus tests.

It's happening here, too.

A nurse we know was given the boot for refusing the jab. W/in the last week they contacted her, asking her to come back, for more money

quote:
If I was one of those workers, I'd tell AHS to fuck off.

I don't know what our friend has decided to do.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

I don't know what our friend has decided to do.

Hopefully ask for back pay.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20894 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden reverses course, declares COVID must be solved by states and not feds

Well then drop the effing mandates and let the states deal with it as it's supposed to be. A-hole.

Posts: 11370 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

She committed a federal crime. There will be legal consequences for her, I have no doubt.
quote:
https://www.tikleak.com/Patty-...l-estate-agent-delta:

She had several assault charges, one of which was from her ex-husband, for which she was arrested.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30809 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CDC Makes Major Changes To Covid Isolation Recos, Treats Unboosted As Unvaxxed For Quarantines

https://www.zerohedge.com/mark...unvaxxed-quarantines

And so, the "scientific" goal posts move again.

With even Biden this close to admitting defeat over covid, admitting today that "there is no Federal solution" before quietly getting out of Dodge, the CDC announced late on Monday that is slashing its previous self-isolation recommended period in half, and telling people who have Covid-19 to isolate themselves from others for 5 days if they aren’t experiencing symptoms, down from 10 days previously.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention also said in a statement Monday that following the 5-day isolation period, people with Covid-19 should wear a mask for 5 days when they are around other people. The new guidance supplants previous recommendations that said people who have tested positive for the virus should isolate for 10 days.

While Omicron has been documented to be far more mild than prior versions of covid, cases are still expected to surge in the U.S. following the holidays, threatening confusion and chaos among who are infected or exposed to the virus. The shorter isolation and quarantine periods will allow people to return to work or school sooner than previously permitted.

The CDC said in its statement that the shift in guidance was motivated by scienceTM showing the majority of coronavirus transmission occurs early in the course of the illness, in the first day or two before the onset of symptoms and the two to three days that follow.

The CDC also updated its recommended quarantine period for people who have been exposed to Covid-19. For those who are unvaccinated or who are eligible for a booster shot but haven’t yet received one, the agency recommends a five-day quarantine, followed by strict use of a mask for five more days despite copious research demonstrating that masks have little impact on virus spread, and despite the fact that the cities with the most aggressive mask requirements have emerged as the biggest covid epicenters.

If a five-day quarantine isn’t feasible, an exposed person should wear a well-fitting mask, such as an N95, at all times when around others for 10 days after exposure, the CDC recommended.

Meanwhile, individuals who have received a booster shot don’t need to quarantine following an exposure, but should wear a mask for 10 days, the CDC said. If symptoms occur, individuals should quarantine until a negative test confirms that they don’t have Covid-19. Then again, if symptoms occur after taking a booster shot, perhaps it is time to realize that something is very wrong with the "expert" recommendations...

In other words, in a remarkable departure meant to stigmatize not just the unvaxxed but those without a booster shot, vaccinated but unboosted people are will now treated as "unvaccinated" when it comes to close contact quarantines. This, as a social worker noted on Twitter....

"would wreak havoc on school attendance for unboosted kids and teachers! I can't emphasize enough how this would totally derail the school year. All unboosted teachers would miss 5 days of school EVERY TIME one of their students test positive. And 12-15 year olds who are >6mo out from their 2nd dose aren't even booster eligible!"

According to Bloomberg, the new guidance "could entice more Americans to seek another dose of a vaccine", although with millions of "breakthrough" cases amid residual concerns about vaccine side-effects, it's unclear just how the billionaire's media empire came to this profound conclusion. Just under one-third of fully vaccinated people in the U.S. have received a booster, according to the CDC. We don't expect this number to rise substantially.

Posts: 12787 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
this is a more complete video of the woman who hit the man on the plane and spit on him

video at

https://twitter.com/i/status/1475345490443218944

Posts: 19632 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
8+ million views. She's famous Razz

All he had to do was call her a bitch and she crossed the line. Freakin' whackadoo woman. Stone cold crazy. I pity anyone who has ever dated you. Of course, your next date may be Large Marge in D Block. I hope you can still squeeze into that old cheerleader outfit. Marge is gonna insist.

Posts: 107913 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
COVID-19 booster to be given 3 months after 2nd dose, not 6

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-689887

Israel will move forward with administering third coronavirus vaccine shots only three months after second shots, Health Ministry Director-General Nachman Ash said on Monday.

Ash was affirming a recommendation made last week by the Pandemic Advisory Committee and the COVID-19 Vaccination Advisory Board.

The committees had also recommended that a fourth shot be administered to people over the age of 60, individuals who are immunosuppressed and medical workers. Ash did not yet approve that recommendation.

The country made the decision to speed up the booster shot as the Omicron variant is spreading throughout Israel. Studies by Pfizer and Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer have shown that three shots are necessary to ensure stronger immunity against the variant.
In Sheba’s study, which was released mid-December, researchers found that individuals who received their second dose five or six months ago did not have any neutralization ability against the Omicron variant.

Until now, a minimum of five months had to pass before people were eligible to receive a third shot, except in special cases.
Ash said that the new protocol applies for people who receive any of the vaccines available in Israel: Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca - and in any combination. He noted that while one can combine vaccines, it is recommended to get a third shot of the same vaccine received for the first two shots.
Finally, those who recovered and were then vaccinated are also eligible for the booster, so long as three months have passed.

To date, Israel has administered 4.2 million third shots. There are a million Israelis who have had two shots five or more months ago and have not gotten their boosters, according to Head of Public Health Services Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis, and another 325,000 who had two shots more recently and would now be eligible for the third dose.

Posts: 12787 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

A nurse we know was given the boot for refusing the jab. W/in the last week they contacted her, asking her to come back, for more money
The 'rate' she would agree to come back at should far exceed (as in 50% exceed) her previous salary if she even considered going back. Stupid should be painful, and expensive.
quote:
COVID-19 booster to be given 3 months after 2nd dose,
How long before the recommendation is to have an IV vaccine drip installed so you can enjoy this snake oil protection 24/7? This is absurd, and it's mind boggling a large group of people in this country don't get it. Wake up. The 'vaccines' (which they are not) accomplish little to nothing of value.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
quote:

The 'rate' she would agree to come back at should far exceed (as in 50% exceed) her previous salary if she even considered going back. Stupid should be painful, and expensive.
quote:
COVID-19 booster to be given 3 months after 2nd dose,
How long before the recommendation is to have an IV vaccine drip installed so you can enjoy this snake oil protection 24/7? This is absurd, and it's mind boggling a large group of people in this country don't get it. Wake up. The 'vaccines' (which they are not) accomplish little to nothing of value.

50%? Try 200-300%, If management is gonna treat you like shit once, they will do it again. AS soon as they can dispose of you they will. If you are going to be treated as contracted help, get contractor pay.

Posts: 1045 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't be surprised if we see vaccine passport requirements for interstate travel in the coming days/weeks/months. Imagine not being able to go to another state unless you have been fully vaccinated. This is the direction we're headed.

Good grief stop please.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9169 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
Don't be surprised if we see vaccine passport requirements for interstate travel in the coming days/weeks/months.
Even if such a thing was not absolutely unenforceable, it's never going to happen. Let's not get silly.

Posts: 107913 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A the very least she's banned from Delta for life. Hopefully she will be put on the no-fly list for all airlines. As far as Federal prosecution, I'm curious how the Federal Prosecutors are handling cases like this.

And to Bigdeal - I've been on about 18 commercial flight segments since the "lockdowns" and mask mandates started, and I haven't seen anyone act like this crazy bitch. Most people do their best to just get through the added hassles of flying nowadays. On my first flight after about a year of no flying, a flight crew member taking his break in a 1st class seat across the aisle reminded me to re-mask in between sips of my drink. It's stupid and pointless, but I wasn't drinking it fast (vodka rocks) so I did the best I could and didn't argue.

It amazes me how many people don't realize that when you are on a commercial aircraft, the word of the crew is law, and the word of the captain is the supreme court.

Posts: 4752 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
My speculation is she had a few drinks to boost her to +P+Karen.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43970 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post