SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Santiago A. Alvarez owns eight apartment complexes, with 1,200 units, in Broward and Miami-Dade counties and is the first known large-scale landlord in the US to impose a vaccine requirement for tenants.

And I hope all 1,200 sue him.

Unfortunately it's probable that half the residents love the idea, have the vaccine or are so afraid of losing their lives to COVID thus they want all the non vaccinated residents out... personal freedom be dammed

Posts: 23402 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Santiago A. Alvarez owns eight apartment complexes, with 1,200 units, in Broward and Miami-Dade counties and is the first known large-scale landlord in the US to impose a vaccine requirement for tenants.

And I hope all 1,200 sue him.

Wait, what? He owns the apartment. It's his apartment. Do we really need to courts/government getting involved in this too?

Honestly landlords have had enough grief over the last couple of years. The laws have made being a landlord just awful. Hell, in many places people have not even had to pay rent since there are no evictions.

Posts: 10906 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Jupiter, how does that saying go? When you cut out a mans tongue you are not proving him to be a liar but rather showing the world you’re afraid of what he has to say. If it’s crap why not allow it to stay up and allow people to refute it? The censorship only makes the claims seem more valid whether they are or are not.

So true, Stick.

Many here have posted content that goes against the Government/msm narrative. In many cases, minds have been changed for both sides. We're fortunate to have someplace like this fine forum to express our opinions and let members draw their own conclusions.
I'll risk being called a "Conspiracy Theorist" if it's something I believe in.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wait, what? He owns the apartment. It's his apartment. Do we really need to courts/government getting involved in this too?

Honestly landlords have had enough grief over the last couple of years. The laws have made being a landlord just awful. Hell, in many places people have not even had to pay rent since there are no evictions.

While I agree that there should be no free rent, no stay on evictions...
I really have to ask: Do you really think it's a landlord's place to ask? Does he get all of your medical records?
I believe my health care decisions are personal and private. They are none of my employer's business and they are no landlord's business.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24072 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

While I agree that there should be no free rent, no stay on evictions...
I really have to ask: Do you really think it's a landlord's place to ask? Does he get all of your medical records?
I believe my health care decisions are personal and private. They are none of my employer's business and they are no landlord's business.
Someone needs to ask Mr. Alverez if its OK for me to rent a unit if I have aids or any myriad of other diseases. I'm with the group hoping this nitwit gets sued into bankruptcy.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Man check out the pictures in this thread.

This is the title picture. Some of the others could have been dreamed up by hollywood but are what happened over the past year and a half. The China lung has made the word mad. (Definite big brother vibes)

https://threadreaderapp.com/th...890460272103457.html

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:
According to The Guardian, the man had his second Moderna shot on August 11 and died the next day. Authorities were careful not to declare a causal link, while the health ministry said on Monday that his only known allergy was to buckwheat.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe we can get an update by our resident Aussie, cjevans?

so once Australia had a school shooting it

A school shooting isn't what led to the legislation and firearms amnesty, and subsequent gun control.

The Port Arthur massacre of 28–29 April 1996 was a mass shooting in which 35 people were killed and 23 others were wounded in Port Arthur, Tasmania. The murderer, Martin Bryant, who has never provided a reason, pleaded guilty and was given 35 life sentences without the possibility of parole.

Less than a month after the massacre, federal and state legislators—led by Prime Minister John Howard—crafted the National Firearms Agreement.

It created extensive licensing and registration procedures, which included a 28-day waiting period for gun sales.

In addition, it banned all fully automatic or semiautomatic weapons, except when potential buyers could provide a valid reason—which did not include self-defense—for owning such a firearm. The federal government also instituted a gun-buyback program, which resulted in the surrender of some 700,000 firearms.

There are some 2 million registered firearms in country, with a guesstimate of 1.5 - 6 million unregistered.

As of Dec 2020, population stats:
NSW 8 million
Victoria 6.6 million
Queensland 5 million

These 3 states make up the majority of voters.

There are a lot of 20 and 30 somethings that have grown up with the perception that guns are bad.

And some are egged on by their constituents ...

The Sporting Shooters Association of Australian have other ideas ...

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
quote:
Maybe we can get an update by our resident Aussie, cjevans?

so once Australia had a school shooting it

A school shooting isn't what led to the legislation and firearms amnesty, and subsequent gun control.

The Port Arthur massacre of 28–29 April 1996 was a mass shooting in which 35 people were killed and 23 others were wounded in Port Arthur, Tasmania. The murderer, Martin Bryant, who has never provided a reason, pleaded guilty and was given 35 life sentences without the possibility of parole.

Less than a month after the massacre, federal and state legislators—led by Prime Minister John Howard—crafted the National Firearms Agreement.

It created extensive licensing and registration procedures, which included a 28-day waiting period for gun sales.

In addition, it banned all fully automatic or semiautomatic weapons, except when potential buyers could provide a valid reason—which did not include self-defense—for owning such a firearm. The federal government also instituted a gun-buyback program, which resulted in the surrender of some 700,000 firearms.

There are some 2 million registered firearms in country, with a guesstimate of 1.5 - 6 million unregistered.

As of Dec 2020, population stats:
NSW 8 million
Victoria 6.6 million
Queensland 5 million

These 3 states make up the majority of voters.

There are a lot of 20 and 30 somethings that have grown up with the perception that guns are bad.

And some are egged on by their constituents ...

The Sporting Shooters Association of Australia have other ideas ...

As for MS Bressington, well, she has toes in many conspiracy theory and denialist movements. She is anti-fluoride, anti-vaccine, believes in the New World Order, believes chemtrails are real, and is a Monckton advocate. And the Australian Senate is in league with the Illuminati.

YMMV

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
‘Do I Have To Sue CNN?’: Joe Rogan Accuses Media Giant Of ‘Making Sh*t Up’ Over ‘Horse Dewormer’ Claims

Joe Rogan wondered aloud whether he should “sue CNN” for allegedly “making shit up” and claiming the podcaster used “horse dewormer” when he took ivermectin in his recent battle with COVID-19.

“Well, well, well if it isn’t old horse worm Rogan,” comedian and podcaster Tom Segura exclaimed at the start of “The Joe Rogan” podcast in a clip posted on YouTube Tuesday. “I’m glad you’re well.”

“Do I have to sue CNN?” Rogan replied. “They’re making shit up. They keep saying I’m taking horse dewormer. I literally got it from a doctor.” 

https://dailycaller.com/2021/0...ibodie-suing-outlet/

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
‘Do I Have To Sue CNN?’: Joe Rogan Accuses Media Giant Of ‘Making Sh*t Up’ Over ‘Horse Dewormer’ Claims
Don't know whether he 'has' to, but I sure wish he would. CNN needs to be continually painted publicly as the garbage purveyor they are. As Rogan mentioned in that video, he turned out to be the Left's biggest nightmare when he did finally get sick, but recovered without issues in a mere few days.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Long, with lots of charts and graphs, which I did not post, so look at the original source, if interested:

Quinn: "This War On COVID Will Never End"

https://www.zerohedge.com/covi...covid-will-never-end

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chellim1,

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24072 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Can’t we just post a paragraph or two with a “more at link” instead of posting the whole unibomber manifesto?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Thank you Jones

Posts: 1222 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Personally, I appreciate not having to leave sigforum to go to another site in order to read the article. But many times I can have shoddy internet speeds depending on my location, so the less I have to navigate the web the better.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
You can't please all the people, all the time...
Razz

-rduckwor

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
A thorough overview with a ton of links and attribution, must read IMO --

The great Ivermectin deworming hoax

The lesson is not about Ivermectin being poisonous because it isn't, but about the pervasiveness of a type of new internet propaganda termed "informational flooding.”
-----
It was all untrue. We were all lied to...you can do your own research. For example, google the news on Ivermectin poisoning articles, and you will find almost all of them were published within the last few weeks. Nothing before then.
-----
Let's say that if Ivermectin costs a few dollars a pill, these new medicines will be one hundred to one thousand times pricier. Merck's Molnupiravir has already been funded to the tune of 1.2 billion by the US government - translated, it means we - our tax dollars - have paid Merck for it already.
-----
By ignoring cheap repurposed drug early outpatient treatments, we have already paid with our lives, in addition to whatever money it has cost us to entice Big Media to publish these hundreds of "hit pieces." ...We know early outpatient treatment works for COVID-19, just as early treatment works against cancer, diabetes, glaucoma, hepatitis, and most other diseases.
-----
Ivermectin has been a resounding success. It not only worked in the lab, it spectacularly reduced death in the living, and it worked early in the disease and late in the disease, often rescuing patients from ventilators and the jaws of death. It even performed before the infection began by effectively preventing it and nicely stopping viral transmission. And it was safe without serious adverse effects. In short, God Himself could not have given us a better tool to eradicate this disease....We now have 63 and counting studies involving some 26,000 patients showing up to a 96% reduction in death associated with Ivermectin.
-----
And don't believe they will ever approve Ivermectin. Over the last two months, the large pharmacy chains have started to refuse to fill valid physician prescriptions.

On and on, read this article!

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
‘Do I Have To Sue CNN?’: Joe Rogan Accuses Media Giant Of ‘Making Sh*t Up’ Over ‘Horse Dewormer’ Claims...

"Why the long face, Joe?"

Yeah, Joe, send the papers, send the papers.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AP Corrects Ivermectin ‘Fake News’ — It’s Only 2% Poison Control Calls, Not 70% as Earlier Published

https://newsrescue.com/ap-corr...s-earlier-published/

In the article from August 24, titled, “Livestock medicine doesn’t work against COVID, doctors warn,” the AP falsely reported that 70 percent of Mississippi’s poison control calls were related to Ivermectin.

Posts: 12659 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Ronacoaster, Once You Get in the Vaccine Car You Ain’t Getting Off Until The Ride’s Over

For several months I have been dispassionately following multiple data-streams about the SARS-CoV-2 virus, aka COVID-19, the vaccinations and the variants. Just following data; just following discussions of data; just looking at public statements by those who generate information about the data. All of it from a generally ambivalent position, willing to hear, review, contemplate and give consideration to any possibility.

♦ Should I get Vaccinated? – Like a bubble on a level, the outcome of analysis sometimes goes in one direction, sometimes goes in the other. However, for approximately 8 weeks the level has tilted. While there is still a possibility something drastic might change the big picture outcome, the weight of the data is only going in one direction now.

A recent public release from the Los Angeles County Public Health department [link here] is yet another data-point in an assembly of larger data-points, but it is time to accept that alternative data-points are not likely to tilt the analytical level back in the pro-jab direction. It seems innocuous, but look at the highlight within the statement:

Essentially, the LA public health officials are stating the exact same thing that Dr. Anthony Fauci said last Sunday on CBS Face The Nation. The Mu variant is showing greater infectious transmissibility, and simultaneously the data shows this variant -yet again- has an ability to evade the vaccine induced specific antibodies.

The Delta variant had the same set of traits as described above for Mu. Greater transmissibility, greater ability to avoid vaccine induced antibodies, but less deadly than the original virus. This mutation (ie variant) is why vaccinated persons were later discovered to be capable of being infected (with higher loads of virus) and transmitting or shedding the variant at higher levels. Thus the need for a booster to target the Delta variant (shot 3).

The Lambda variant had the same set of traits as the Delta variant. Greater transmissibility, greater ability to avoid vaccine induced antibodies, but less deadly than the Delta strain. This mutation (ie variant) is why vaccinated persons (2 shots) who also had the booster (shot 3) were capable of being infected and transmitting the next variant. Thus the need for booster shot 4 (see Israel).

The Mu variant now has the same set of traits as the Lambda and Delta variant. Greater tranmissibiltiy, greater ability to avoid vaccine induced antibodies, but likely less deadly than the Delta and Lambda strain. It is yet to be determined if booster shot 5 will be needed (Israel beta-test), or if BigPharma can blend, or as Dr. Fauci stated Sunday “mix and match”, vaccine ingredients from Delta and Mu into one mRNA booster in the U.S. which would technically be called booster one (shot three).

Bottom line, the vaccine makers are chasing variants and modifying the “vaccine” shots to keep up.

The COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, virus was created in a lab. The vaccine was created to address that virus. However, the vaccine created variants. The variants require boosters…. which generate variants…. which require boosters…. which generate variants. It seems like one long ronacoaster that you get locked into once you take the vaccine and you ain’t getting off until the strain of the variant gets so weak that it no longer requires a booster to chase it.

If you accept the virus was created in a lab, then this quest to chase it’s variants does actually make sense.

This was the warning message sent out by renowned vaccine researcher Geert Vanden Bossche [SEE HERE], who received his DVM from the University of Ghent, Belgium, and his PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. Dr. Bossche sent an early warning letter about this exact scenario to the World Health Organization. [pdf LETTER HERE].

Dr. Bossche is not alone in his research and opinion. This is now a widely distributed discussion amid the small world of vaccinologists, vaccine researchers and vaccine creators. The man-made nature of the virus (it was not naturally occurring) combined with a man-made mRNA approach to a vaccine as a solution, has resulted in a process that is dangerously undermining the human bodies natural immunity process.

Again, bottom line. The vaccines are likely creating more danger, through mutations, than the original SARS-CoV-2 virus itself.

https://theconservativetreehou...es-over/#more-216572

-rduckwor