SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 ... 1211
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patriot:
Is there still any doubt this was an Engineered virus? ...that escaped? or was released?

So pervasive, elusive, and ever changing.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44048 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I was forwarded the following information on two studies that are enrolling outpatient COVID-19 patients to test for medication effectiveness. Both will ship meds to your home.

COVID-OUT study
University of Minnesota
"Outpatient Treatment for SARS-CoV-2 Infection, a Factorial Randomized Trial"
https://covidout.umn.edu/
Enrolling: age 30-85, tested positive for CoVID-19 within the last 3 days, + a few exclusions
Study meds: Ivermectin, fluvoxamine, metformin
Patient gets $400

Activ-6 study
"The Randomized Trial to Evaluate Efficacy of Repurposed Medications"
Duke University
https://activ6study.org
Enrolling age 30+, positive COVID-19 test within last 10 days, and 2+ COVID-19 symptoms <7 days
Study medications: ivermectin, fluticasone inhaled, fluvoxamine (may add more in the future)
Patient gets $100

I've not looked into either one of them, but thought some here might be interested in participating should you end up getting the Wu-Flu.

Posts: 20199 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
quote:
Originally posted by barndg00:
First off, the vaccine adverse event reporting system is bogus. Literally any person in the world can go in and report any number of adverse reactions. Whether they are vaccinated or not. Look up the site and see for yourself. There is no investigation after a report is made. It is a garbage data set that was set up when people like Jenny McCarthy was touting that vaccines cause autism. I will try to address more questions tonight, but am getting a plane now.

Credibility lost Red Face You're telling me that the CDC has set up a website that can be edited as easily as Wikipedia? RIGHT Roll Eyes Knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of Federal law (18 U.S. Code § 1001) punishable by fine and imprisonment. <<<<but that doesn't matter right? CDC won't follow up anyway, so why not keep feeding it shit data? Un-fucking-believable that someone with an advanced medical degree would be so intellectually dishonest.

Data taken from https://wonder.cdc.gov/control...3201821A730E7E0FEA42 at 16:22 on 8/26/21
COVID19 (COVID19 (JANSSEN)) (1203) 47,478 4.03%
COVID19 (COVID19 (MODERNA)) (1201) 211,797 17.96%
COVID19 (COVID19 (PFIZER-BIONTECH)) (1200) 220,646 18.71%
COVID19 (COVID19 (UNKNOWN)) (1202) 1,073 0.09%

I'm sure nearly half a million (anti vaxxers) went ahead a knowingly broke the law and pumped it full of fake data to make you and the rest of the "medical" community look like fools? Here's what I know: two 19 year old girls were given the vaccine. Half of them died the same night. Does that provide a huge sample size? Of course it doesn't, but taken with other reports and the "bogus data" from VAERS, it sure looks like it's a bigger problem than we've been lead to believe.

Go ahead, check the site. Make a report about an injury. Report the girl who died that you know. She what proof they ask you for the report. See if anyone ever contacts you about it. I’ll be happy to eat my words and publicly apologize to you and the entire forum for my “intellectual dishonesty”.

Posts: 2156 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Barn, is this your "attempt to answer more questions?"

Just wondering.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19341 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:
Anyone hear anything about the Novavax vaccine? It uses the more traditional method of introducing the virus and letting the body build immunity. If this vaccination thing becomes something I choose (or forced) to do it appeals to me more then the new experimental approach.

Also, why is the conversation not about antibodies? Isn’t that what really matters especially when a large percentage of the population has already had COVID?

Antibodies are great, but always fade over time. With many infections, the body produces memory B cells, which act much like a trip wire for the immune system, keeping a record of the prior infection and how to make the antibodies if exposed again. I honest don’t know if we can test for specific memory B cells against a specific virus, short of taking someone who you know was previously exposed, now has undetectable antibodies, and re-exposing them to see if the get the illness or just get a bunch of fresh antibodies. Whether the vaccines will produce these B cells is not yet known, hence the vaccine booster discussion.

Posts: 2156 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I was forwarded the following information on two studies that are enrolling outpatient COVID-19 patients to test for medication effectiveness. Both will ship meds to your home.

COVID-OUT study
University of Minnesota
"Outpatient Treatment for SARS-CoV-2 Infection, a Factorial Randomized Trial"
https://covidout.umn.edu/
Enrolling: age 30-85, tested positive for CoVID-19 within the last 3 days, + a few exclusions
Study meds: Ivermectin, fluvoxamine, metformin
Patient gets $400

Activ-6 study
"The Randomized Trial to Evaluate Efficacy of Repurposed Medications"
Duke University
https://activ6study.org
Enrolling age 30+, positive COVID-19 test within last 10 days, and 2+ COVID-19 symptoms <7 days
Study medications: ivermectin, fluticasone inhaled, fluvoxamine (may add more in the future)
Patient gets $100

I've not looked into either one of them, but thought some here might be interested in participating should you end up getting the Wu-Flu.

Good information. Thanks for sharing. My old lady is not feeling well today and is running a fever and absolutely hates going to the doctor. If she has something this may be helpful.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
My last post for today, as the majority of us are conservative/libertarian leaning. We wish for the government to leave us alone and naturally would resist mandates of any kind. However, I think we all respect that freedom of choice also comes with real responsibility. I have been trying in this thread to educate to the best of my ability so that you can make a decision for yourself based on what I believe to be trustworthy data, backed by my own personal observation treating the disease. Sadly, there are a lot of real gaps in our knowledge of the disease. Many of those gaps make it harder to make a choice. Very little scientific literature on anything Covid related has been peer reviewed, most has been published publicly and picked up by various media outlets and broadcast to a population that is divided and scared. Almost no studies regarding treatment modalities have been replicated by other scientists in larger populations for confirmation. The typical scientific process has been short circuited. I am happy to see the two studies above are being done.
I think it is obvious that there are many people getting infected, and the numbers of people in the country being hospitalized is impairing the medical system’s ability to take care of non-Covid patients. Thus, my real desire is to prevent more hospitalizations that I believe are largely preventable. As a libertarian, I am against absolute mandates, but I am very strongly for personal responsibility. Thus, if you feel that the vaccine is not worth the potential risk, then you should do the responsible thing and wear a mask. Not a gator, or even a surgical mask, but an honest to goodness N95 mask, and avoid situations where you cannot. That is being responsible, and if people would do that, we would have no need for mandates and no overrun hospitals.

If you believe the CDC is investigating all the reporting from VAERS (which I do not at least for the full data set), then you should feel assured that they haven’t found a signal about the vaccines killing people. They would have investigated all those reports and concluded that there was no real correlation. Or they see a correlation but have willfully concluded to keep it from the public. They have not done that with the reports of myocarditis in young male patients. So either the vaccine does kill and injure people at the rate reported by VAERS and we shouldn’t use it, or VAERS reports are not reliable and the injury rate is much lower. It can’t be both without a vast, impossible to hide, conspiracy involving thousands of people keeping it secret.

Lastly, regarding the risk of myocarditis with the Pfizer vaccine, yes that appears to have been reported enough that I believe it does exist and I don’t discount that. However, in two separate studies I’ve read so far, all identified patients recovered.

https://jamanetwork.com/journa.../fullarticle/2782900

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you believe the CDC is investigating all the reporting from VAERS (which I do not at least for the full data set), then you should feel assured that they haven’t found a signal about the vaccines killing people. They would have investigated all those reports and concluded that there was no real correlation. Or they see a correlation but have willfully concluded to keep it from the public. They have not done that with the reports of myocarditis in young male patients. So either the vaccine does kill and injure people at the rate reported by VAERS and we shouldn’t use it, or VAERS reports are not reliable and the injury rate is much lower. It can’t be both without a vast, impossible to hide, conspiracy involving thousands of people keeping it secret.

Perhaps they do investigate, at least some of them, but they are understaffed, overwhelmed, and/or otherwise just slow and bureaucratic?

Also, without knowing who the "whistleblower" is, at least one report is that the 13,000 number of deaths is way low. It could be over 45,000. But I have no way to verify the affidavit.

As of July 9, reported deaths in the VAERS totaled 10,991. Of those, 4,593 occurred within 72-hours of vaccination.

The whistleblower — a computer programmer who developed more than 100 distinct healthcare fraud algorithms, and who has expertise in healthcare data analytics that allows her to access Medicare and Medicaid data obtained by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Systems (CMS) — filed a sworn statement under penalty of perjury alleging the actual number of COVID vaccine-related deaths is closer to 45,000.

The whistleblower alleged that VAERS, while extremely useful, is under-reported by a conservative factor of at least five.

In her statement, she said:

“On July 9, 2021, there were 9,048 deaths reported in VAERS. I verified these numbers by collating all of the data from VAERS myself, not relying on a third party to report them. In tandem, I queried data from CMS medical claims with regard to vaccines and patient deaths, and have assessed that the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000. Put in perspective, the swine flu vaccine was taken off the market which only resulted in 53 deaths.”

AFLDS said the findings were shocking, and informed consent is impossible when safety data is not accurate.

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/...oe%20Declaration.pdf

https://childrenshealthdefense...-cdc-vaccine-deaths/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24260 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden: We’re Considering COVID Booster Shots in ‘as Little as 5 Months’ After Vaccination

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...s-after-vaccination/

President Joe Biden revealed Friday that federal health officials are now considering guidelines for coronavirus booster shots just five months after individuals receive their complete immunizations.

“We’re considering the advice you’ve given that we should start earlier,” Biden stated as he met with Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett in the Oval Office. “Should it be as little as five months and that’s being discussed.”

Biden’s remarks follow a report which stated regulators were likely to approve a booster shot for vaccinated adults beginning at the six-month gap following the previous shot instead of eight months.

Per the Wall Street Journal:

Data from vaccine manufacturers and other countries under review by the Food and Drug Administration is based on boosters being given at six months, the person said. The person said approval for boosters for all three Covid-19 shots being administered in the U.S.—those manufactured by Pfizer Inc. and partner BioNTech SE, Moderna Inc. and Johnson & Johnson —is expected in mid-September.

Last week, the FDA fully approving Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine, making it the first jab to receive the agency’s full approval outside of emergency use authorization.

“The FDA’s approval of this vaccine is a milestone as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic. While this and other vaccines have met the FDA’s rigorous, scientific standards for emergency use authorization, as the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, the public can be very confident that this vaccine meets the high standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality the FDA requires of an approved product,” Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock said at the time.

“While millions of people have already safely received COVID-19 vaccines, we recognize that for some, the FDA approval of a vaccine may now instill additional confidence to get vaccinated. Today’s milestone puts us one step closer to altering the course of this pandemic in the U.S,” he added

More than 200 million Pfizer doses have been administered in the U.S. under emergency provisions — and hundreds of millions more worldwide — since December. In going a step further and granting full approval, the Food and Drug Administration cited months of real-world evidence that serious side effects are extremely rare.

Posts: 12824 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Last week, the FDA fully approving Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine, making it the first jab to receive the agency’s full approval outside of emergency use authorization.

Did the FDA Pull a Bait-and-Switch on the American People?
By Steve McCann

See also: The FDA did NOT grant full approval to the Pfizer shots

On August 23rd all the mainstream or agitprop media outlets were trumpeting the news that the FDA had granted permanent approval for the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. The press breathlessly reported that vaccine mandates were now legal for healthcare workers, employees in private industry, college students, and government employees at all levels including teachers and school staff.

Almost immediately Joe Biden shuffled his way to the podium and read off his teleprompter that all businesses should immediately institute vaccine mandates. The Pentagon announced that vaccinations would be mandatory for all active service members. Bill de Blasio immediately instituted a vaccine mandate for all New York City teachers and staff.

But what the agitprop media and the Biden White House failed to report is that there are two critical issues as to whether the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid vaccine (which is what has been and continues to be administered) can be mandated and whether Pfizer can be held liable for injuries, a provision that accompanies permanent approval of a vaccine or drug.

What the FDA approved and licensed is Pfizer’s Comirnaty Covid vaccine not the current Pfizer-BioNTech Covid vaccine in use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). The FDA has acknowledged that Pfizer has insufficient stocks of the newly licensed Comirnaty vaccine available but there is a significant amount of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid vaccine available under the EUA still on hand.

Further, the FDA decreed that the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine should remain unlicensed and under the EUA but can be used interchangeably with the newly licensed Comirnaty vaccine. More importantly, the FDA states that the licensed Comirnaty vaccine and the existing Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine are “legally distinct” but proclaims that their differences do not “impact safety or effectiveness.” [emphases added]

Per the Children’s Health Defense Fund:

There is a huge real-world difference between products approved under EUA compared with those the FDA has fully licensed.

EUA products are experimental under U.S. law. Both the Nuremburg Code and federal regulations provide that no one can force a human being to participate in this experiment. Under 21 U.S. Code Sec.360bbb-3(e)(1)(A), “authorization for medical products for use in emergencies,” it is unlawful to deny someone a job or an education because they refuse to be an experimental subject. Instead, potential recipients have an absolute right to refuse EUA vaccines.

U.S. laws, however, permit employers and schools to require students and workers to take licensed vaccines.

EUA-approved Covid vaccines have an extraordinary liability shield under the 2005 Public Readiness and Preparedness Act. Vaccine manufacturers, distributors and government planners are immune from liability. The only way an injured party can sue is if he or she can prove willful misconduct, and if the U.S. government has also brought an enforcement action against the party for willful misconduct. No such lawsuit has ever succeeded.

At least for now, the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine has no such liability shield. A vial of the branded product that says “Comirnaty” on the label is subject to the same product liability laws as any other product. People injured by the vaccine could potentially sue for damages. Based on what has been reported over the past six months regarding Covid vaccine side effects, the potential jury awards could be astronomical.

Thus, it is highly unlikely that Pfizer will allow any Americans to take the Comirnaty labeled vaccine until it can coerce Congress or the Biden Administration to somehow arrange immunity for the product.

Meanwhile, Pfizer has been given the green light by the FDA to continue administering the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid vaccine under the EUA. And given the fact that they have a huge inventory on hand, they will continue to do so in any vaccine mandates.

The obvious and inevitable question is: did the FDA cynically pull a bait-and-switch on the American people by announcing permanent approval of a Pfizer Covid vaccine, which everyone would assume to be for the vaccine currently in universal use, in order to abet the Biden Administration in imposing illegal vaccine mandates?

Or, more cynically, did the FDA also conspire with Pfizer to allow them to unload their current massive inventory of a vaccine that science and the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) have exposed as unreasonably dangerous as physicians, families, and injured vaccine recipients have reported more than 600,000 vaccine injuries. And which has also been rendered obsolete by the Delta variant, requiring a “booster” shot that has yet to be tested or approved by the FDA.

Since the beginning of the Chinese Coronavirus pandemic, the entirety of the federal medical bureaucracy has been woefully inconsistent in their pronouncements, inevitably wrong in their prescribed actions, subservient to political pressure from Democrat party politicians, and far too cozy with pharmaceutical companies as they focused solely on vaccines and not therapeutics and prophylactics.

But on the surface, these dubious actions by the FDA go far beyond incompetence. The time has come for some genuine transparency and honesty from the FDA on how this Pfizer vaccine approval came about and why in such an inordinately short period of time for a new and experimental vaccine with no long-term trials. This agency’s credibility is at stake.

Meanwhile, Americans should decide for themselves about being vaccinated. But if someone is subject to a vaccine mandate, they should request to see if the vaccine they are about to receive is labeled the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine as that is the only one licensed. If any other, that person has the legal right to refuse.

https://www.americanthinker.co...american_people.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24260 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Barn, is this your "attempt to answer more questions?"
"Barn"? You're awfully familiar with someone you're being rude to.

Click Here

That's less than 30 minutes after his initial post in this thread.

The man is a longtime member of this forum and a physician who has taken the time to post his experiences with and observations of people suffering from the effects of this virus. I consider his comments to be of great value. Don't mistake what I'm saying- I don't agree with everything he's posted. I just know that a member with more than 15 years in this forum under his belt and who is speaking as a professional in a given field is worthy of being heard.

Here's a tip for every posting member of this forum- when you see me roll out the red carpet for a member, you should be nice to them, or you should just not say anything at all. If you have a concern about the nature and/or validity of their comments, use the report-this-post function to advise a staff member. This is not to say you can't challenge their comments, but you don't have to be rude when disagreeing with them or when asking them questions.

It's entirely your choice, of course, to accept or discount his opinions, or ignore him all together, but when you see me essentially encouraging a member to post, it's not right for that member to be subjected to sarcasm or insults from others here unless that member goes off the deep end. barndg00 been the soul of politeness in this thread. I'm recommending that you consider doing the same.

Once again, for those in the back row, I do not agree with everything the man has said, but until such time he clearly demonstrates bias and an agenda, he should be allowed to post his experiences and his opinions.

Posts: 108081 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
barndg00 - Can you help me understand the virus' ability to "jump species"? Is it common to find the influenza or cold viruses in animals or is this one special?

Thanks for taking the time to answer questions.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
I asked him three direct questions. He said he would be back to answer more questions. When he did it was one quip about and item he called bogus. He has not addressed any of the ones I posed. My questions were asked in good faith to someone. As I said. Seemed like was somewhat qualified to take a stab at them. I know he does not live in Israel or know exactly what is going on worldwide. But his opinion would be valuable surely. I am sorry if we have become so ultra sensitive. But hard questions need to asked and answered if we are going to get anywhere other than where were at right now.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
I am sorry if we have become so ultra sensitive.
Uh uh. No. How do you manage to walk with balls that big? Calling me "ultra-sensitive" when I tell you to be polite to my guests? You damn well know better than that, and don't tell me you were referring to the member in question or to members in general. He didn't object to your tone; I did, so you're referring to me, and I do not have to put up with that kind of shit in this forum.

You're here every day. You should know I won't tolerate lip when I've taken the time to make my position clear on things such as this.

barndg00 doesn't owe you jack shit. He can ignore you if he so chooses. You can try to explain it away (with this passive-aggressive "I'm sorry we have become so ultra-senitive"), but you were being rude.

Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Ok, My apologies.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thank you. And now, it's water under the bridge.

Easy as that

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barndg00:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCourage:
Anyone hear anything about the Novavax vaccine? It uses the more traditional method of introducing the virus and letting the body build immunity. If this vaccination thing becomes something I choose (or forced) to do it appeals to me more then the new experimental approach.

Also, why is the conversation not about antibodies? Isn’t that what really matters especially when a large percentage of the population has already had COVID?

Antibodies are great, but always fade over time. With many infections, the body produces memory B cells, which act much like a trip wire for the immune system, keeping a record of the prior infection and how to make the antibodies if exposed again. I honest don’t know if we can test for specific memory B cells against a specific virus, short of taking someone who you know was previously exposed, now has undetectable antibodies, and re-exposing them to see if the get the illness or just get a bunch of fresh antibodies. Whether the vaccines will produce these B cells is not yet known, hence the vaccine booster discussion.
Excellent explanation. That said, can you comment on why this appears to be the only Novel style virus we have ever either totally downplayed or actively ignored natural immunity for? We certainly do not do that for Influenza, also a Novel virus.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
barndg00 - Can you help me understand the virus' ability to "jump species"? Is it common to find the influenza or cold viruses in animals or is this one special?

Thanks for taking the time to answer questions.

Not barndg00, but jumping species is quite common. MERS (if I remember correctly), passed from camel to human, SARS from birds, and the 1918 influenza bug jumped from pigs. It’s why we have “swine flu” and “bird flu” designations.

Posts: 251 | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Requiring a booster after 5 months (and presumably every 5 months after that) is all the proof I need that this is a crisis being used for profit. Perhaps for compromised individuals this is the way to go, but for those with robust immune systems it in wholly unnecessary. To threaten the livelihood of people in this category is utterly reprehensible. And masks? An N95 mask only seems to be effective to limiting spread by a sick wearer.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15682 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another expert on this subject. Just a short vid but powerful one from a respiratory therapist. We could play tit for tat all day with expert vs expert. This whole debacle is getting real old!

https://www.barnhardt.biz/

Posts: 821 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post