SIGforum
When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9320007564

January 23, 2023, 11:08 AM
Fly-Sig
When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Blaming Trump isn't going to fly.

And, I think "they" all thought they'd get away with windfall personal fortunes with this newfangled injection that they assumed would be pretty safe. I believe many policy makers, political and medical, were just ignorant.

Once they set things in motion they became trapped by their hubris, believing they could keep any stink off of themselves. CYA required they never admit a mistake, so they keep doubling down even today in the USA.

The trend indicates the public is becoming more accepting of what had been portrayed as fringe conspiracy theory. More information is making it to more mainstream outlets.

Most people won't buy into it being Trump's fault. People will want to know who failed to do the right things. Who knew what when? Why didn't the institutions pay attention the last 2 years to all the research showing harm without benefit? Who cooked the books with the data touted by all the authorities?
January 23, 2023, 11:11 AM
6guns
Yes, I find it amazing that the shot is still being pushed as much as it is, with "they" knowing damn well it's not a good "vaccine". Yes, they have to keep up their story, but damn, at some point they'll drown in their own bullshit. Was/is it all a money game?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
January 23, 2023, 01:12 PM
P220 Smudge
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Was/is it all a money game?

If you strip away all theories of malicious or malevolent intent, the only thing left is money. You could say some variation on reputation and saving face and admitting wrong, and at their base level, all those things come back to the pocketbook. They're dealing with engineering genetics, so I don't buy the possibility that they're mouth-breaking fucking retards, but I guess anything is possible.

January 23, 2023, 01:28 PM
Ozarkwoods
quote:
Yes, I find it amazing that the shot is still being pushed as much as it is, with "they" knowing damn well it's not a good "vaccine". Yes, they have to keep up their story, but damn, at some point they'll drown in their own bullshit. Was/is it all a money game?

I believe the agencies being partially funded by Pharma helped close their eyes to all other voices against the narrative, and their own data. But when you begin to scrub data as found that the DOD did with adverse effects on military personnel then it crosses the line to something other then money.

I personally think it’s deeper than the money, and more demonic.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
January 23, 2023, 01:43 PM
sse
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:

Same here.
January 23, 2023, 02:17 PM
chellim1
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:

It doesn't have to be one or the other... It's both.
For some, it was clearly about the money. They were paid accomplices but kept their mouths shut, turned their heads away, and carried on when something wasn't right.
For some it was more demonic.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
January 24, 2023, 08:14 AM
chellim1
Bet you never saw this one coming. Stars and Stripes ran a muted story yesterday headlined, “FDA Proposes Switching to Annual Coronavirus Vaccine, Mimicking Flu Model.”

Yesterday the FDA released what is basically an agenda for the upcoming vaccine committee meeting on Thursday. The FDA’s notes disclosed a brand-new covid vaccine strategy that, “moving forward, most individuals may only need to receive one dose” of a coronavirus vaccine “to restore protective immunity for a period of time.” Just like they do with flu, the proposal would aim to play the “guess the dominant variant” game in June of each year, so as to start giving the shots in September, so that people will be all set for the winter covid season.

According to an “anonymous source,” the new strategy also reflects the growing view that “chasing variants” with ever-changing booster formulations will be ultimately futile. Hmm… sounds familiar … sounds familiar. Oh! On January 11th, Dr. Paul Offit, vaccine expert and an FDA committee member, made that exact point in a New England Journal of Medicine “perspective” titled, “Bivalent Covid-19 Vaccines — A Cautionary Tale.”

Could Dr. Offit be the anonymous source? That’s my bet.

The stated reason for the proposed change is to “reduce the complexity of the vaccine regimen.” Well, that’s true. It IS very complicated. Nobody knows whether they’re fully vaccinated, partly vaccinated, fully boosted, partially boosted, up to date, out of date, past date, or on a date.

The article also noted the lukewarm reception for the latest boosters, explaining that “the public has little interest in getting repeated injections.” Apparently. In his NEJM Perspective, Dr. Offit noted that “As of November 15, 2022, only about 10% of the population for whom the bivalent vaccine had been recommended had received it.”

Yawn. Absent widespread mandates, it looks like only a very few people want the shots. I wonder how much of that 10% is due to the remaining mandates in colleges and care homes.

As I read the article, my first thought was, how many times do I have to say, “no?” But then it occurred to me: wait a second. This could be IT. This could be the government’s off-ramp. Shunting the covid jabs into the annual flu pipeline means the end of the ceaseless, year-round drumbeat of manipulative covid media.

Face it: The jab propaganda has been worse than a pimply-faced teenager with a brand-new drum set.

The article made some other remarkable admissions. Check this out. First, the article all but admitted the efficacy of the unpopular bivalent vaccines has FAILED.

“The agency last fall authorized an updated bivalent vaccine that targeted the original strain of the virus and omicron subvariants BA.4 and BA.5. But by the time the booster was released, another variant was ascending rapidly. “

Haha, got you, suckers! Thanks for playing.

Then, in the very next paragraph, the article admitted the FDA wants to ashcan the “base” vaccines, since they uselessly target the long-vanished Wuhan strain:

The FDA, according to the document, also is seeking to retire the original vaccine formula that entered the market in late 2020 — the monovalent that focuses on the original virus.

Ironically, the proposal would authorize the equally-useless bivalent version — the one tested on eight mice — as the official “standard” vaccine, until June, when they’d presumably take a wild shot at guessing what the dominant strain will be, probably with similar accuracy to their flu guesses.

In other words, it will be like a two-year-old birthday party pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey game. Lots of laughs, but not much effect.

If this new strategy is approved in committee, then we’ll only hear about covid once a year, and it will compete with, join forces with, or merge into the already-scheduled annual influenza programming. Which we’ve already learned to tune out until it fades into background noise. The pretty young lady at the grocery store asks, “Would you like a $10 Publix gift card along with your vaccine?” And I always smile and stage whisper, “Let’s work together on this. I’ll take the gift card and you can keep the shot. Win-win!”

As further evidence for my theory, diminutive, bowtied-wonder Peter Hotez, a reliable vaccine apologist, “expressed concerns” about the FDA’s annual covid strategy. Hotez “isn’t sure” that an annual flu model will work for covid, because — get this — mRNA vaccines don’t last an entire year. Haha! You can’t make this stuff up!

If the covid profiteers are against it, it means the jabs would be fading away.

But wait! It’s even more hilarious! The article ended with this ridiculous quote from Peter: “There may be too many unknowns,” he warned darkly. Hahahahahaha! NOW they’re citing unknowns! They DON’T know it all!

But Peter, what about the eight mice?

Oh man, my ribs ache! All this laughing is killing me. Please, make it stop.

The fashion world was shocked yesterday when news emerged that New Jersey male model Jeremy Ruehlemann, 27, went out in style, suddenly and unexpectedly treading right off the catwalk of Life on Sunday.

No details or cause of death have been released, of course, because what’s so unusual about a 27-year-old dropping dead? I mean, these days. Diligent online investigators quickly found evidence of a possible clue:

Don’t misunderstand me. I’m not saying it was the shots. I’m just saying. I’m just saying, “myocarditis.”

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor
January 24, 2023, 08:17 AM
nhracecraft

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
January 24, 2023, 08:53 AM
71 TRUCK
So my question would be, are they gong to try to mix the two vaccines"Flu/Covid" together in to one shot as an annual vaccine?

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member
January 24, 2023, 09:14 AM
gearhounds
quote:
Originally posted by 71 TRUCK:
So my question would be, are they gong to try to mix the two vaccines"Flu/Covid" together in to one shot as an annual vaccine?

That wouldn’t surprise me in the least, but I suspect that to limit “vaccine hesitancy”, I mean common sense, they will keep them separate.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
January 24, 2023, 09:20 AM
chellim1
Yeah, well I used to get an annual flu shot... now I have “vaccine hesitancy”. So, it doesn't matter, combined or not...
They destroyed their credibility with me.

-rduckwor
January 24, 2023, 09:21 AM
sse
The next question is, after they have this ready, to what extent will they be mandating it, in various settings/environments? I'm afraid they won't let kids attend school without it.
January 24, 2023, 09:29 AM
gearhounds
Are your kids required to have a flu shot now? Mine are not. If they tried to institute it federally, it would be a shitstorm for the democRAT party. Until they accidentally release an actually seriously dangerous bug, mandates are coming to an end. Except for masochistic democRAT-warren enclaves to try and keep the people divided.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
January 24, 2023, 09:32 AM
Gustofer
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
I'm afraid they won't let kids attend school without it.

I see that as a bonus.

January 24, 2023, 09:34 AM
Fly-Sig
They are already testing a flu mRNA shot. I expect they will try to market a dual Covid + flu shot in the near future. The government will require it be "free" as part of health insurance.

That's my prediction.
January 24, 2023, 09:34 AM
sse
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
I'm afraid they won't let kids attend school without it.

I see that as a bonus.

True, but parents need options. Bring in the vouchers.
January 24, 2023, 10:04 AM
SigM4
quote:

I've been worried about this for a while. Not sure I'd believe that I wasn't getting more than the flu vaccine going forward.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…
January 24, 2023, 10:07 AM
6guns
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Yeah, well I used to get an annual flu shot... now I have “vaccine hesitancy”. So, it doesn't matter, combined or not...

You and me both. Probably a ton of us!

I was a regular flu vaccine taker, but not the last two seasons. Screw that forever now...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
January 24, 2023, 10:42 AM
Jupiter
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

You and me both. Probably a ton of us!

I was a regular flu vaccine taker, but not the last two seasons. Screw that forever now...

They have destroyed every ounce of trust over the last few years.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

January 24, 2023, 10:48 AM
Ozarkwoods
quote:

Yes, that is my understanding and it will be mRNA based.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ