SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
With Trudeau In Hiding, CBC Suggests Putin Behind Truckers' Freedom Convoy

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...test-medical-tyranny

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Russians are the left's go-to boogey man. It certainly can't be the Chinese, since the left is sucking that dick as fast as they can work up the saliva, so, it's gotta be the Russkies.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
Today I finally got my hands on some Ivermectin horse paste. This will be for my mom god forbid if she gets COVID as she has terminal cancer.

She just told me today she has a sore throat and I hope that is all it is. She tries not to go out but had to get an eye doctor exam last week. We have all the other FLCCC protocol items as well and she is taking most as a preventative measure.

Email sent

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Can you believe this absolute HORSESHIT going on with the Canadian trucker protest?

Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau and his family have left their home in Ottawa for a secret location, the CBC reports, amid security concerns as thousands pour into the Canadian capital on Saturday in trucker convoys to protest vaccine mandates.

It’s time that every truck driver in Canada “Go Galt”, like tomorrow. Shut it all down.

I’d like to see how that devious Commie prick Trudeau deals with that one. Mad

Security concerns my ass

Posts: 33807 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
What a freaking prima donna. Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Well my worst worry has happened. My mom who has terminal cancer and is going through treatment has tested positive for COVID today. I normally visit her every week, but I had COVID earlier this month so I have stayed away until I tested negative and added an extra week.

Today was the day to see her and yesterday she told me she has had a runny nose and sore throat the last two days. So I decided to bring a test kit over with me and she tested positive for COVID.

We got a hold of her Oncologist and he said unfortunately the only approved medications to prevent COVID from multiplying and to keep people out of the hospital are almost impossible to get and said he is “not allowed” to prescribe Ivermectin.

He called back and found a pharmacy with Paxlovid, which is the emergency approved COVID treatment pill so I went and got it. My mom refused to take the vaccine because she doesn’t trust it and now she doesn’t know if she wants to take Paxlovid because it is so new and only under emergency use. I was able to get a hold of the Ivermectin horse paste so she is trying to decide which to take.

They told her to stop taking her cancer medication to take this Plaxovid and I would imagine it would be the same for taking Ivermectin. I wish I knew which was better and which she should take. Sore far she only has a runny nose and sore throat so I am praying that is the extent of the symptoms she gets. I hate this virus!!!!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Runny nose and sore throat for TWO days, hopefully she has Omicron. Still need to keep it from turning into pneumonia.

When I got it back in August (not Omicron), it went from a sore throat/dry cough to other symptoms quickly (12hrs).
Pretty sure I had Omi a few weeks ago... symptoms more like what your mother has now.

I've had pneumonia before and at the end of each of these, my lungs were hurting. It was much worse the first time.

Hang in there, them ole ladies are tough!

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well my worst worry has happened. My mom who has terminal cancer and is going through treatment has tested positive for COVID today. I normally visit her every week, but I had COVID earlier this month so I have stayed away until I tested negative and added an extra week.

Today was the day to see her and yesterday she told me she has had a runny nose and sore throat the last two days. So I decided to bring a test kit over with me and she tested positive for COVID.

We got a hold of her Oncologist and he said unfortunately the only approved medications to prevent COVID from multiplying and to keep people out of the hospital are almost impossible to get and said he is “not allowed” to prescribe Ivermectin.

He called back and found a pharmacy with Paxlovid, which is the emergency approved COVID treatment pill so I went and got it. My mom refused to take the vaccine because she doesn’t trust it and now she doesn’t know if she wants to take Paxlovid because it is so new and only under emergency use. I was able to get a hold of the Ivermectin horse paste so she is trying to decide which to take.

They told her to stop taking her cancer medication to take this Plaxovid and I would imagine it would be the same for taking Ivermectin. I wish I knew which was better and which she should take. Sore far she only has a runny nose and sore throat so I am praying that is the extent of the symptoms she gets. I hate this virus!!!!

Have you tried to get her some prescription Ivermectin pills? The FLCCC website has a list of Texas doctors who may be willing to write her a prescription for them.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Can you believe this absolute HORSESHIT going on with the Canadian trucker protest?

Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau and his family have left their home in Ottawa for a secret location....
This is commonly referred to as being a PUSSY and coward. Quite the "leader" you'll have there in Canukville. Roll Eyes

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

Normin, have faith dude. Covid is not a guaranteed death sentence for even older folks. Hang in there and help mom, and hopefully all she'll see is some cold symptoms. Fingers crossed for you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bigdeal,

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
quote:

Have you tried to get her some prescription Ivermectin pills? The FLCCC website has a list of Texas doctors who may be willing to write her a prescription for them.

We haven’t tried the doctors you are referring to, but if she chooses to go the Ivermectin route we will probably just do the paste. I am hopeful her symptoms won’t get worse as everyone I know including myself only had one day of light symptoms and then it got bad the next day so the fact she has had the runny nose and sore throat for two days is promising in my opinion.

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bigdeal! Hope so!

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Sending positive thoughts and prayers, SN!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“ They told her to stop taking her cancer medication to take this Plaxovid and I would imagine it would be the same for taking Ivermectin”
Why? Are they intimating that ivermectin interferes with her current treatment? I call bullshit on that. They want to punish her for choosing to try something outside their “recommended regimen”.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Last week my son went to a doc-in-the-box that's attached to the local hospital, for bronchitis. He'd heard about all the overflowing hospitals, so he asked the X-ray technician how full the hospital was. He told him that it's only been at 1/3-1/2 capacity for a long time.

On his way out, he ran into an RN that he went to high school with, so he asked her. She said that their "covid ward" consisted of three beds, one of which was currently occupied. So if two more people show up with covid the ward would be full, and three more would push the "covid ward" to overflowing. And she said that's exactly the way they play it.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Playing it" is the correct response.

It's a very bad game.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
"Playing it" is the correct response.

It's a very bad game.

She said that it's all BS & if she could find a job locally that pays as well, she'd give up nursing in a minute.

My wife & I are both retired nurses, but if I was still working I'd have been fired two years ago. Is covid a problem? Sure it is, but the "experts" have been lying to us about everything from origins, to severity, to treatment, to mortality rates, from the beginning.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post