SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you are on Facebook and wouldn’t mind voting for my girlfriend’s daughter...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you are on Facebook and wouldn’t mind voting for my girlfriend’s daughter... Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted
So she isn’t nearly as conservative as me or her mom. But this Inked magazine thing would be a confidence boost. Free daily votes. If you wouldn’t mind...

https://inkedcover.com/2018/raven-jade-king

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12437 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Voted. Good luck to her

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
Done.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Thanks. She's number 1 so far for this round.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12437 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I voted for her.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'm not a facebooker, and don't have an account, but I hope she wins!

Good luck.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I don't think any on there have much of a chance against her.
Great portfolio.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post