SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Amazon Prime day deals 7/16-7/17
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon Prime day deals 7/16-7/17 Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Ooooh! I can save $6 on a sliding patio door handle! How can I pass THAT up?

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Ha!

Amazon knows it is in the doghouse over Prime Day glitch.
https://www.digitaltrends.com/...sh-on-prime-day2018/

Can only imagine what the executive meeting is going to be like at the end of this week, if they're unable to un-fuck themselves.

Interesting. Amazon Web Services says that if you use them for your web hosting you can spin up a new server and have it online in a matter of minutes when your site is overwhelmed with traffic. Maybe not? At any rate, we use Azure and there a plenty of worthy competitors. I'm sure there are a bunch of folks watching what happens with this. AWS explanation of what happened here will be interesting.

Posts: 7559 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Looks like an audible.com membership is $5/month for three months, which includes three audio-books - a good buy!

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
The #primeday hashtag on twitter has some laughable commentary on it.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/primeday?src=hash

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Amazon Music membership is .99 cents for 4 months. If you cancel it right away it is still good until November.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I just got it for $139.99, it dropped $15.

quote:
Originally posted by ShouldBFishin:
I just picked this up:
Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD for $155 - prime day special.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
I just got it for $139.99, it dropped $15
quote:
Originally posted by ShouldBFishin:
I just picked this up:
Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD for $155 - prime day special.
I'm seeing it for $184.99.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Beyond frustrating.
I have $10 Prime Day credit for shipping at Whole Foods and just loaded a $25 gift card I got for cashing in my Speedy rewards points.
I see nothing but Puppies!! A product will show up here or there but then back to puppies.

My Amazon FireTV was not able to log in for a bit but seems to be rolling now.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25426 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I signed up for the music @ 99 cents for 4 months and I also took the audio book deal for $4.99 per month for 3 months.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just bought a 900 watt Anova Sous vide for $69.99. Can’t wait to try this out.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the spirit of prime day, Lowe's is also running a sale. I picked up a Chamberlain 1.25hp belt drive garage door opener for $117 after 10% mylowes discount and $20 off $100 with coupon code generator. I added a ceiling fan for $35 to get the free Google home mini with $150 purchase. Shipping is also free.

Posts: 1150 | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I saw this on the front page of Slickdeals:

quote:
Amazon.com has for their Prime Members: Get a $5 Credit off a Future Order when you order $25 or More in Amazon Gift Cards (Digital or Physical) and apply promotion code GCPRIME18 at checkout.

The fine print says the $5 credit is emailed to you in two days.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
I see them trying to dump Yeti coolers.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5646 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
I see them trying to dump Yeti coolers.

Along with every other shitty knockoff trinket ever made in China. This is exhausting. Even if there are a few good deals, I don't want to even try to sort through the garbage to find the thing I MIGHT be able to save $5 on. Useless!

Posts: 2833 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Got a Ring pro doorbell cam for $179(from $250), Kids Fire8 HD tablet for my daughter for $90($130, xmas present) and a fire stick for $20 (from $40).

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3451 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Celebrating a purchase of a stroller. What has happened?

You're a good dad. It's OK. Enjoy the peaceful, carefree years between now and when she starts dating.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Ha!

Amazon knows it is in the doghouse over Prime Day glitch.
https://www.digitaltrends.com/...sh-on-prime-day2018/

Can only imagine what the executive meeting is going to be like at the end of this week, if they're unable to un-fuck themselves.

I'm lucky I don't work on the retail side of Amazon, I've been hearing the scuttlebutt all day and it's bad.

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Surefire 6PX for $49. Additional 20% off at checkout.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...8ea949074776704&th=1

Posts: 1173 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
There is a $4.95/month for three months promotion for Audible.com.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arflattop
posted Hide Post
Vtail, Samsung's 1TB SSD is going for $149 at the moment.

JPFO Life Member

Posts: 1216 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post