SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I got a new Pug puppy !!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I got a new Pug puppy !!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I said ohhhhh out loud.

Great looking little guy !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
Thanks V-tail. email sent.

Addendum to what was sent by V-tail on posting photos. If you use Flickr, it provides a function for posting elsewhere and it is best used, to be in accordance with their rules. In brief, once the photo is in place on Flickr, open the photo page and in the right corner under it there is a little curved white arrow--that is the "Share" option. Click on it and a panel will open with some options to select. For posting to a web board, click on the "BBCode" option and select the size from the window in the bottom. (I recommend 600 or 800 as the larger value.) A link will appear in the panel--copy that and paste it (as is) into your web forum page. It is that easy. When you contract with Flickr, you agree to follow their rules, and using this function makes it simple.

Of course, if you're not using Flickr, you can ignore the above.

Very cute pup, BTW.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
That pup is pug ugly, but that is a good thing. Wink

Congrats on the new pup.. Big Grin

Posts: 4375 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Very cute pup!

So glad my wife wasn't looking over my shoulder! We have two dogs, a cat and a bird already. One of them always needs something, but ya gotta love 'em.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Update: I'm a little tired this morning Wink

Hunter goes to work with me and is settling in very well.

He has 2 modes...Full speed ahead and Sleep.

Hunter sure does poo a bunch for such a little guy.

All in all it's a pleasure having him.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3499 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
Beautiful puppy!

I have 3 pugs:
fawn female
fawn male
black male

They are fantastic dogs. Enjoy your new best friend!

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 987 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
My old pug is long gone from this world but never far from my heart. She was an amazing friend and a good dog. Pugs are great companions.

Here's the face that greeted me every day when I got home from work.

^^^^^^
What a beautiful and wonderful friend you had. I can see why you miss her.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Looking great! Our house doesn’t do well dogless either, hair & bother be damned.

Just not right without a dog, for us anyway.

Posts: 6195 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post