SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are there any aftermarket DeWalt 20V batteries worth buying?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are there any aftermarket DeWalt 20V batteries worth buying? Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks again for all the replies and suggestions.

I took advantage of this at Home Depot this morning and got the 6 amp flex volt battery for free. This should fill my leaf blowing needs as well as a possible future lawn mower...for what little lawn I have.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/DE...t-DCB246CK/313759426

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38712 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you alinc for the informative post on the 11%
I'll give it a try and see how it goes.

Again, a BIG thank you!

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
woot sale on batteries

2 pack 5AH batt for $116 you can use prime account for free shipping. This is the best deal from a reputable seller I've seen so far this year.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4791 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ I saw that this morning. It's a very good deal.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38712 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lowe's had them (2) 5 AH at $99 a few weeks ago.

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post