SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    lollipops,lollipops, oh Meth lollipops
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

lollipops,lollipops, oh Meth lollipops Login/Join 
posted
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...ects-in-custody.html

Meth lollipops worth $1M found in Houston, suspects in custody

An estimated 600 pounds of meth filled lollipops were seized Tuesday morning in a Houston-area home and the suspects are now in custody, investigators said.

The suspects, Evonne Mick and David Salinas, “put so many narcotics inside the vehicle they were trying to flee in, they couldn’t even close the back hatch,” said Lt. Ruben Diaz at a press conference.

Deputies were called by a neighbor to respond to a burglary that led to the arrest of two people stealing the meth-pops from an alleged meth dealer’s home.

Investigators are looking for others that may be involved in the operation. They’re concerned the products are already on the streets of Houston, Fox 26 reported.

The lollipops found carried an estimated street value of $1 million. Dallas News reported that depending on size, the estimated street prices for each lollipop ranged from $20 to $40.

Posts: 13071 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Are meth lollipops even something a person could eat? I would think the taste would be less than palatable. I know meth freaks probably aren't very discriminating customers, though.

Posts: 27162 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Are meth lollipops even something a person could eat? I would think the taste would be less than palatable. I know meth freaks probably aren't very discriminating customers, though.

Yeah, but a cop can't stop you for eating candy, can he? Who cares if it tastes nasty, if they can get high without arousing suspicion. Hell, the meth mouth could just be bad dental hygiene mixed with a love of sweets!

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17085 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gotta think like a doper. It's entirely possible you cook 'em down and inject the fluid.

Now I know why meth heads have rotting teeth!

Posts: 17253 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It's amazing how creative people can be with finding new ways to screw up their lives

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
It's amazing how creative people can be with finding new ways to screw up their lives

At a certain point, you just gotta stop trying to stop them, because they'll keep finding a way. Let 'em know they can do what they want, but if their actions lead them to theft, or hurting someone else, or what have you, there's a very real chance they'll catch a load of buckshot to the dick.

quote:

Posts: 17085 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
How scary is this shit getting into the hands of little kids and killing off 3 to 5 year olds....

Fuggers making this stuff should be shot on sight.

Posts: 24238 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
How scary is this shit getting into the hands of little kids and killing off 3 to 5 year olds....

Fuggers making this stuff should be shot on sight.

Not sure but, if someone shoots them, they might well be restricting their freedoms. At least that seems to be the general idea with some here in Sig Forum. Dont mess with my dope cause you'll be messing with my Freedoms.

And, we are again reminded of how the Cops cant stop them from doing free things.

Its all just dandy HRK because the Cops do drugs, Doctors do drugs, Lawyers do drugs, heck even the space shuttle was designed and built by free people who do drugs. Oh and gun people with drugs too.

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
If folks want to get high and screw up their lives, drink too much, drive fast, shoot guns, I don't care, smoking pot and selling meth candy are not the same thing.

Making Meth Candy that will in no doubt be left around in a meth-heads trailer, apt, where a small child will grab it thinking it's a tootsie roll is going to result in some dead children...

Posts: 24238 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
DL, put down your Lolipop Razz

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19709 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
. . .if someone shoots them, they might well be restricting their freedoms. At least that seems to be the general idea with some here in Sig Forum. Dont mess with my dope cause you'll be messing with my Freedoms.

And, we are again reminded of how the Cops cant stop them from doing free things. . .

^^^^^?????

I call bullshit.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
David is angry that there are people who do things he doesn't like, and they're not complete fuckup burnouts, and that doesn't jive with his vision of how the world is supposed to be. Then along comes a thread where some real nasty shit occurs, in this case meth suckers, which I'll admit are rather dangerous simply because they're just like regular candy and kids might get their hands on it and kill themselves, and David has to somehow tie that into the regular Joe who like to smoke a few joints and watch Simpsons reruns on a Friday night.

quote:

Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Make a dangerous drug into a candy that will surely find its way to children = instant death penalty.

No arrest, no processing, no trial.

I realize that's not the American way, but I can dream.

Posts: 2844 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
David is angry that there are people who do things he doesn't like, and they're not complete fuckup burnouts, and that doesn't jive with his vision of how the world is supposed to be. Then along comes a thread where some real nasty shit occurs, in this case meth suckers, which I'll admit are rather dangerous simply because they're just like regular candy and kids might get their hands on it and kill themselves, and David has to somehow tie that into the regular Joe who like to smoke a few joints and watch Simpsons reruns on a Friday night.
You show up in every drug topic, same as 46 and 2. Always proclaiming its the norm and accepted by society, and its not. There was just last week a 1 year old in Cincinnati who over dosed. A 1 year old. You sir, like many I have known over the years, just couldnt grow the fuck up out of your teen years and gotta defend your teen actions when someone speaks against a scurge on our Country which should be abolished. You and your doper friends are still seeking permission from society. You havnt got it and you dont get it.

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
David is angry because it affected his son and he blames drugs and all related aspects.

I understand it, but simply disagree with his broader thoughts and assertions.

I am sympathetic and empathetic to his point of view and situation, even when he's wrong.

I try to avoid such disagreements out of respect for what much be a terrible situation.

He'll never change his mind, and that's fine.

Just leave the man alone. He's been through enough already.

I do wish he'd stay out of such threads, but I suspect he feels the same about us.

Such is life.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Such is life.

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
For the record, I don't smoke, don't like what it does to me. I drink instead. Somehow that's better in the eyes of the law, but all I see are arbitrary restrictions that make little sense. I can appreciate that he's hurting, but I didn't do it, and I didn't kill the 1 year old in Cincinnati. I just want my laws to 1) make sense, 2) be treated like an adult, and that means being responsible, even when altered. So, when the weekend rolls around, I might get good and shitfaced, but I forget where my car keys are, so I stay home.

And that's all I want, person wants to get high? Fine, rock and roll buddy, but if you go do something stupid while drunk/stoned/buzzed/whatever, there are consequences, especially when people are hurt or property is damaged.

quote:

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snapping Twig:
Make a dangerous drug into a candy that will surely find its way to children = instant death penalty.

No arrest, no processing, no trial.

I realize that's not the American way, but I can dream.

YES, kids will always get into stuff. Here in Florida, a young girl got into her mom's pot gummy bears and brought them to their middle school.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017...pot-candy-in-school/

I too really dislike the "yeah just let them use drugs as long as they're not effecting someone else crowd". First it's illegal, BUT drugs always effect innocent people sooner or later.....either the druggie crashes into people and kills them in their car, or robs them at gunpoint to get drugs, or any manner of things that effect a lot of innocent people.

Posts: 21408 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post