SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma-Olight Baton 3 Pro Flashlight--Winner bob ramberg
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma-Olight Baton 3 Pro Flashlight--Winner bob ramberg Login/Join 
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted
Update:

Well after putting everyone's name in a hat (didn't realize the karminator was down), my daughter drew the one with the username of:

bob ramberg

Congratulations, email inbound.

A month or two ago I was the lucky recipient of a karma so I finally figured out what to put up to pay it forward.

I have an excellent condition Olight Baton 3 Pro flashlight. This thing is bright, can put out 1500 lumens on the high setting. I never got into the idea of a rechargeable pocket sized flashlight and only carried it a few times. It's excellent condition, no box but has the pocket clip and charger cord.

Open to all that have been members prior to today and active in the forum (not just the classifieds). I'll cover shipping in the continental USA. I'll pick a winner at random in a few days.

Cheers!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigarms229,

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4523 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks!

Posts: 15909 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Count me in as well, please.

Need a new EDC light; this would fit the bill nicely.

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Nice, add me please. Thank you.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4363 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
plz

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19223 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in- I can never have enough flashlights.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Love my olight i5t, would make for a great truck light.
Count me in, please.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15364 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in

Posts: 194 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your kind Karma. Thank you!

Posts: 2369 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Add me please.

Thanks.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2093 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid of the dark, I'm in. Thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1370 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
This will work for me. Please add me to the list and thanks for the chance!

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32538 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With the increasing dark days of winter coming, a flashlight is very helpful, somI am in, Thanks for the chance.

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I’d definitely enjoy trying that out! Thanks for the opportunity!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to be included.
Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please add me too. Thanks

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I would like to be included too. I'm building up a kit for my backpack.

Posts: 7424 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9368 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post