SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    US Marshals Find 200 Missing Children in Nationwide Operation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

US Marshals Find 200 Missing Children in Nationwide Operation Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
The children found included 173 endangered runaways and a 5-month-old baby.

The U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) found 200 missing children, including sex trafficking victims, abused children and runaways in a six-week nationwide operation, the Department of Justice announced July 1.
“One of the most sacred missions of U.S. Marshals Service is locating and recovering our nation’s critically missing children,” said USMS Director Ronald Davis. “This is one of our top priorities as there remain thousands of children still missing and at risk.”

Of the children found, 173 were endangered runaways, one was a family abduction, another was a non-family abduction and 25 were considered otherwise missing. The youngest was a 5-month-old baby.

The USMS carried out Operation We Will Find You 2 along with federal, state and local agencies from May 20 to June 24. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) offered technical assistance in the operation.

Operation We Will Find You 2, the second such nationwide missing child operation, focused on geographical areas with large clusters of critically missing children, according to the DOJ.

It was conducted in the District of Arizona, the Eastern District of California, the Southern District of Florida, the Western District of Michigan, the Eastern District of North Carolina, the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the District of Oregon.

More:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/...aPWpP0KzNNvIGHRtg%3D

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8652 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
200 down, 84,800 to go.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31962 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great job USMS!

The interesting quote of “Liars figure and figures lie” comes to mind.

Here’s a big number of the “missing children” scenario:
Mother and Father are estranged. Mother has custody of the child/children. Father, who is 100% capable of taking care of his children, (for lack of a better term) “kidnapped” his own children, because he couldn’t/didn’t get custody.

Or any other of the multiple variants of the above scenario.
And yes, the scope of the investigation changes when one of the parents is a child abuser, molester, drug addict, alcoholic…

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8506 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Is this like when the gas prices go down right before an election too?

Posts: 21325 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm really proud of the USMS teams running these; where I used to work, there was a really scary number of missing/murdered native kids, kids who get traded for drugs, LGBTQIA+ kids who get kicked out of home and get sex trafficked... Seeing that number drop is always a good thing.

Help with my medical fundraiser at https://fundrazr.com/d2PmG0?ref=ab_8BFKzc.

Posts: 2148 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah.I believe every bit of this.

Posts: 134 | Registered: December 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Imabmwnut:
Oh yeah.I believe every bit of this.

Yeah articles like this come out about twice a year. And they are always vague with no real specifics

Posts: 7863 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7863 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
If I was one of those parents, I’d be on my knees in tears, thanking god and the U.S. marshals.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5490 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to read the part about all of the guilty adults being parted out and the remains thrown off of an aircraft over the bearing sea.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55139 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
I guess it is legit

https://www.usmarshals.gov/new...ng-operation-we-will
Thanks for posting. The Significant Recoveries section at the bottom of the page is the type of details that I'd like to see so called journalists include in their articles. Good job USMS!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23624 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I am walking through a parking lot and see a panel van, U-haul truck with no windows, etc especially ones parked away from everyone else or after hours, I will bang on the side and ask if anyone is in there and listen for a minute or 2. You never know a life may be saved. God Bless !!!

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3089 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used to date a girl who worked for The Deliver Fund. They did good work rescuing victims.of human trafficking

"Dyin ain't much of a livin...boy"

Posts: 350 | Location: West (By GOD) Virginia | Registered: November 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post