SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's My Birthday Karma! WINNERS LISTED IN OP!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's My Birthday Karma! WINNERS LISTED IN OP! Login/Join 
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Greekfed!

Posts: 8274 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! Please include me in your karma.

phil

Posts: 2387 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

Happy birthday.

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2211 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Brother

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Greekfed!

Please include me for the knives.

Posts: 833 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday - hope the day is full of good surprises and even better friends.

Posts: 1755 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!I hope you have an enjoyable day!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!

Wishing you well and thanks for the karma opportunity.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24183 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! I'm in.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8857 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday !!

Thanks for the chance. Hope life is good and continues to be that way.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!!!
Thanks for the generous offer!!!

Posts: 381 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Please don't count me in, just seconds ago Karama-ed away a CRKT.

Happy Birthday!

----

You might win two knives in one week.

↓↓

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20845 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday

Awesome karma

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, greekfed. Nice KARMA. I'd like to put in for a 3" knife if I can. Thank you.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2411 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, much appreciated!

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!
Congrats !

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In Please. And the Monkeys...........

Posts: 4413 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
I’d like a shot at one of these. Thanks for the opportunity. And Happy Birthday!

Posts: 966 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post