SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.theamericanmirror.c...nd-she-ignored-them/

Texas is not Hillary Clinton country.

The former secretary of state made a fundraising stop in Beaumont, Texas Wednesday and KFDM reports only six people showed up at the airport to greet Clinton.

Clinton was in West Beaumont to attend a fundraiser organized by Pakistani businessman Tahir Javed.

The news station reports the campaign collected about $500,000, “ making it one of the top five private fundraisers Clinton has had in this country.”

Many of the Pakistanis at the event were pleased with Clinton’s vocal support of the Muslim religion ,” 12 News Now reports.

“Talking about Muslims and favoring Muslims, so I really appreciate her whatever effort she is making against Islamaphobia, so I really think she needs to be the next President of the United States,” Aisha Zahid says.

posted Hide Post
quote:
“I think the odds are pretty high” countries like Iran, China, and Russia hacked Hillary Clinton’s email server.

Nawww. Couldn't happen. Too easy.

Who in his right mind would hack an e-mail account going by H.ClintonDOSjuicytidbitshere@aol.com ?

I'm also guessing the password was "password". Strong stuff tham thar.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I saw a statement attributed to Catherine Heridge of Fox, but. Not on Fox, saying the FBI has recovered the 30k deleted "personal email."

If true that may be the bucket of water we've been hoping for.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31559 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
the 30k deleted "personal email

that is where I thought the real gold mine would be

not only classified, but also links to the Clinton Foundation

Banned
posted Hide Post
Yes, Catherine Herridge was on one of the Fox shows last night - I think it was on Megan Kelly. She was specifically asked about the Clinton campaigns assertion that this is nothing more than a NYT article that was forwarded to HRC that contained info about drones. Herridge replied that what the FBI has is much, much more than that.

She was also asked if the FBI was able to recover the deleted e-mails from the seized server. Herridge said her sources indicated that the deleted e-mails were recovered by the FBI and she said her sources specifically said that the attempt to wipe the server was not done very professionally. Sounds like it was amateur hour with regards to the server wipe (maybe they did just use a cloth) and the FBI was able to recover most, if not all, of what they tried to destroy.

I'm thinking that maybe the FBI has so many people working on this because they are investigating multiple targets. Based on these new revelations all the people who were going through the e-mails to decide what to keep/what to delete were all committing multiple felonies. Her aides, her IT guy, her lawyer - none of them would have had the clearance level to deal with some of this stuff. I have to think there are at least a few of them that when faced with multiple felony charges and potentially years in prison will spill their guts. Hopefully the FBI is taking its time and being very careful so that Hillary can't claim she didn't know what her subordinates were doing. If they can get a few of the lower level aids, maybe the IT guy, to testify that Hillary was directing all this activity - then she is in a tight spot. If there is overwhelming evidence and witnesses directly involved that will testify then it would be very difficult for the Justice Dept. to give Hillary a get out of jail free card.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ That may be true, but Obama can always pardon her.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I want any speculation about a "pardon" to cease. Seriously, I am reaaaaally, really getting tired of looking at this stuff. Stop it. Not another word. In this thread, and in this entire forum, not another damn word about presidential pardons. Period.

Posts: 108126 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Several news sources reported last August & September 2015 that the FBI had recovered many of the "deleted" emails.

But then things went quiet for a while. Some of the reports said "sources" told them the recovery wasn't very hard to do.

example from Sept:

http://www.bloomberg.com/polit...llary-clinton-server

Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
Here's the thing. It's really irrelevant if information was "marked" with a classification level or not. If you handle classified information in any way, shape or form, you are expected to know what is or should be classified and handle it appropriately. Saying "I didn't know it was classified" is NEVER a defense that will work for you, or at least for normal people.

I don't see any way out of this for hilbot and many of her people. It's pretty evident that there have been multiple felonies committed by several people in her camp just with regards to classified information handling. Then you start getting into the corruption and ethics violations associated with the Clinton fund, and it's just piling on. I don't know if they'll be able to prove those corruption charges, but they look bad enough that I don't understand how anyone that cares about ethics in politics would consider her a viable candidate. Of course those that care about ethics would exclude the politicians, but you would think (and really hope) that most Americans care.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The possibility of a wide-scope inside the fed.gov prosecution may be the reason for the large number of FBI involved.

It could also be they found evidence foriegn power(s) or even individual hackers tapped into this utterly insecure system, and the FEEEB is looking for a chance at those folks.

Or both.

Or none of these.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31559 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
...and if...some of these mails show connection to the foundation, you're possibly (more than likey) investigating a former POTUS. This could all get real shithouse serious more than it is.

Remember when Bill and Zippy played that game of golf before the Holidays?

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Well - at the pace the investigation is going - and how long a criminal trial would likely take - Obama would probably no longer be the president if/when she is convicted. I suppose if she knew she would be found guilty and she knew that Obama would pardon her - she could plead guilty before he left office. I guess she would stay out of prison - but she would be a disgraced convicted felon instead of the next POTUS. I'd rather she go to prison if she is convicted though. She herself recently said " no one is too big to go to prison". Karma is a bitch, huh Hill?

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
um, Bud, did you read Para's post above?

posted Hide Post
There is an excellent article in the WSJ subscriber’s section by Judge Mukesey.
(Mr. Mukasey served as a U.S. district judge (1988-2006) and as U.S. attorney general (2007-09)).

“Clinton’s Emails: A Criminal Charge Is Justified
Hillary’s explanations look increasingly contrived as evidence of malfeasance mounts day by day.”

I would say based upon his past service that he has “sources” inside the FBI and DoJ

Here is his conclusion;
“The simple proposition that everyone is equal before the law suggests that Mrs. Clinton’s state of mind—whether mere knowledge of what she was doing as to mishandling classified information; or gross negligence in the case of the mishandling of information relating to national defense; or bad intent as to actual or attempted destruction of email messages; or corrupt intent as to State Department business—justifies a criminal charge of one sort or another.
But will it be brought? That depends in part on the recommendation of FBI Director James Comey, a man described by President Obama, at the time the president appointed him, as “fiercely independent.” If no recommendation to charge is forthcoming, or if such a recommendation is made but not followed by the attorney general, what happens then?
Would the public stand for it? My guess is not. However, my guess is also that we won’t be put to that test because our public officials will do their duty.”

My thoughts are that it will not be difficult to find and prove the identity of the person from State who first had access to the SAP material so the trail to the person who removed the identifiers and retyped the material has been found by this time. If Hillary left a paper trail requesting that this be done she is screwed.
If not it may be difficult to prove she had guilty knowledge (see Mukasey Article) but she will still be guilty of mis-handling classified information.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Budfox:
Well - at the pace the investigation is going - and how long a criminal trial would likely take - Obama would probably no longer be the president if/when she is convicted. I suppose if she knew she would be found guilty and she knew that Obama would pardon her - she could plead guilty before he left office. I guess she would stay out of prison - but she would be a disgraced convicted felon instead of the next POTUS. I'd rather she go to prison if she is convicted though. She herself recently said " no one is too big to go to prison". Karma is a bitch, huh Hill?
Try reading the thread before you post.

Posts: 108126 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.foxnews.com/politic...ource-reporting.html

Separately, Fox News has learned that the so-called "spillage" of classified information is greater than the “several dozen” emails identified in the January 14 letter to Congress, which also acknowledged for the first time, that the Clinton emails contained intelligence beyond Top Secret, also known as Special Access Programs (SAPs).

The source said that the "several dozen" refers to the main or principal email thread identified by reviewers, not the number of times that classified information was forwarded, replied to or copied to people who did not have a “need-to-know” using unsecured communication channels -- in this case a personal server.

More than one Special Access Program was affected.

"It's a fairly laborious investigation. Once you know something was out to one person, that person sends it to 15, 15 send it to someone else -- so it's very difficult to ascertain where it all went but that's all part of the damage control aspect to get all the information back in the box."

The two declarations provided to the heads of the House and Senate Intelligence committees -- as well as the leadership of Senate Foreign Affairs with oversight for the State Department -- include the emails containing SAP intelligence, as well as supporting documents from the agency affected, showing how they reached the determination it came from one of its sources, and not from publicly available information.

A big problem is that most of the general population have no comprehension of how bad this is.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Texas is not Hillary Clinton country.

From Houston down to the border, along with sections of Dallas and Austin, she's actually in a pretty good place to raise donations. The Dems there know they won't get far in trying to get Dems in state offices so it's not unusual for them to save up their donations to give to national candidates.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

What makes you think I didn't read it?

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:

Whoa. Think you just proved that one out...

Picture of onikuma
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

Probably because 5 posts above yours, Para requested that we not discuss anything about pardons? Wink

Mal: Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a little plastic rocket...

Posts: 896 | Location: city of fallen angels ;) | Registered: March 13, 2006Report This Post