SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
I know it's drift, but this thread could use some good news. The good news is that Paul Ryan's once huge lead over his rival, Paul Nehlen, is shrinking fast. Polls, I know. But I can't resist posting some news that that SOB Ryan could get his ass booted out of office. Smile

https://theconservativetreehou...paul-nehlen-surging/

I'd rather see the seat go to a Democrat than see Ryan return to Washington.

Roll Eyes

I simply don't understand this level of vindictiveness. No matter your issues with Ryan, he's still light-years better than any Democrat.

He has supported HUSSEIN's agenda at every turn. He is working daily for the defeat of Donald Trump. If Hillary wins in November, Ryan can take as much credit as any Democrat for making it happen.

He is worse than a Democrat. He PRETENDS to be a conservative; takes our money; and pushes the Dem agenda each and every day. SCREW HIM AND EVERYBODY LIKE HIM.

I want him sent home, not only to punish him for being a traitor, but also as a clear warning to other RINO's that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated, nor supported financially.

We will never clean house unless we start with the failed, flaccid leadership in the Republican party.

If Ryan gets through the primary, I will be sending money to his Dem opponent.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Cursed be he who moves my bones!
Picture of showpro
posted Hide Post
Be careful what you wish for.

Posts: 8394 | Location: Western Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
Letting Hillary Goddam Clinton establish "marked" as not only relevant but the linchpin, was her strategy all the rime.

yes. She should have been ridiculed, humiliated, and challenged with a passion every time she said it. She should have been laughed at publicly.

Security Classification training people must be getting some awkward questions all over the country.

Anyone who routinely uses classified info must constantly think:
this info that I am about to share (in speech or writing), is it classified?

at what level?
is the person I am communicating w cleared for this ?
do they have a need to know ?
am I using the proper channels or environment for the communication?

You have to have that ingrained into every minute of your life if you have access to classified material. "Every minute" means whether you are at work or not.

She hasn't said one time, "Gee, I wasn't sure so I checked w my security team about how to handle a particular piece of info"

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

He has supported HUSSEIN's agenda at every turn. He is working daily for the defeat of Donald Trump. If Hillary wins in November, Ryan can take as much credit as any Democrat for making it happen.

He is worse than a Democrat. He PRETENDS to be a conservative; takes our money; and pushes the Dem agenda each and every day. SCREW HIM AND EVERYBODY LIKE HIM.

I want him sent home, not only to punish him for being a traitor, but also as a clear warning to other RINO's that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated, nor supported financially.

We will never clean house unless we start with the failed, flaccid leadership in the Republican party.

Well, fair enough.

Still, I could not fathom supporting any Democrat in today's political environment.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

So what do you think of people who will stay home rather than vote for Trump?

Posts: 20212 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Be careful what you wish for.

Exactly this ^^^^^;
Ryan may not be all that we could wish for, but he is not the Democrat that will undoubtedly replace him if he is not reelected. If you don't think Ryan is better than Pelosi, I guess there is no hope.

Ryan was chosen by the GOP members of the House to be Speaker as a compromise because no one else had enough support, he was and is a reluctant Speaker, much preferring to be The Budget Chairman. Remember the Speaker's Chair was empty because there was no agreement on a replacement?

The big question we have to answer is who will replace Ryan if the GOP holds the house (if, because it is by no means certain) and that's a tough question, if there was a candidate the members liked better, he would have the office.

Trump cannot do much to improve things without a GOP Congress, and any conceivable GOP Senate and House will have members from districts who will not elect strict Conservatives.

We don't so much need more Conservative Members of Congress as we need more a more Conservative Electorate.

We are very glad here in Florida to be rid of Chlorine Brown (D-FL-5th, arrested and marched off to jail) but only fools think that her disgrace represents a great opportunity to elect a Conservative replacement.

Her replacement as in the case of Ryans will undoubtedly be worse.

Words of wisdom from my Grandfather Mac: "Don't quit your damned job until you have a better one lined up"!

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:

Ryan is the enemy, plain and simple. He doesn't represent anything I believe in. If re-elected, he will continue to be our enemy. It would be impossible for his Dem opponent to be any worse.

Any comparison to the presidential election is not valid.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ryan is the enemy, plain and simple. He doesn't represent anything I believe in. If re-elected, he will continue to be our enemy. It would be impossible for his Dem opponent to be any worse.

Wrong. I've seen posts by you (and many others) claiming that anyone who stays home or votes third party is casting a vote for Hillary.

How is that any different then actively supporting Ryan's Democrat opponent?

Posts: 20212 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Of course, even those of us who are not exactly Trump fans must vote for him, as the Chicago Mayors say; vote early and vote often. Anyone who does not want to vote for Trump should think of it as voting against Hillary.

I do encourage all died in the wool Democrats to stay home or vote Libertarian.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wrong. I've seen posts by you (and many others) claiming that anyone who stays home or votes third party is casting a vote for Hillary.

How is that any different then actively supporting Ryan's Democrat opponent?

Because Ryan is not running for President (unless he and his co-conspirators can figure out a way to steal the nomination). I WANT RYAN DEFEATED by any means necessary. Is that clear enough for you?

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
You should probably lay off the caffeine.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...job-arrangement.html

the former secretary of state has just one more day to explain to a federal court why she shouldn't have to testify under oath about the system.

On Friday, the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch submitted a request for permission to depose Clinton, along with two other current and former government officials, as part of the ongoing Freedom of Information Act lawsuit looking into aide Huma Abedin's special employment arrangement with the State Department.

'As the primary driving force behind and principal user of the clintonemail.com system, however, Secretary Clinton’s testimony is crucial to understanding how and why the system was created and operated,' the brief argued, calling Clinton a 'indispensable witness.'
The court gave Clinton, along with two other officials – Clarence Finney and John Bentel – until Tuesday to respond.

At the heart of the Freedom of Information Act lawsuit is Abedin's double-dipping job arrangement.

In the spring of 2012, Abedin went from being Clinton's deputy chief of staff at the State Department to a senior advisor role, a job with a 'special government employee' status that allowed Abedin to bring in outside income as well.

The longtime Clinton aide, who now serves as the likely Democratic nominee's vice chairwoman of the campaign, then worked for the Clinton-affiliated global consulting firm Teneo.

Abedin also did work for the Clinton Foundation.
The lawsuit originated in September 2013, with the conservative watchdog seeking documentation about Abedin's special arrangement.

'Hillary Clinton can answer questions about her email practices that no other witness can,' stated Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton. 'Her testimony will help the court determine if, how, and why FOIA was thwarted by the Clinton email system.'

Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I hope Trump brings private security with him to Cleveland. Local police union is saying they don't have enough training and equipment for the task at hand. Franklin Co sheriff withdrew his support of deputies over an insurance squabble. If the Republican establishment wants to be rid of Trump, Cleveland could be the place to do it.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5696 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5783 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...job-arrangement.html

the former secretary of state has just one more day to explain to a federal court why she shouldn't have to testify under oath about the system.

On Friday, the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch submitted a request for permission to depose Clinton, along with two other current and former government officials, as part of the ongoing Freedom of Information Act lawsuit looking into aide Huma Abedin's special employment arrangement with the State Department.

'As the primary driving force behind and principal user of the clintonemail.com system, however, Secretary Clinton’s testimony is crucial to understanding how and why the system was created and operated,' the brief argued, calling Clinton a 'indispensable witness.'
The court gave Clinton, along with two other officials – Clarence Finney and John Bentel – until Tuesday to respond.

At the heart of the Freedom of Information Act lawsuit is Abedin's double-dipping job arrangement.

In the spring of 2012, Abedin went from being Clinton's deputy chief of staff at the State Department to a senior advisor role, a job with a 'special government employee' status that allowed Abedin to bring in outside income as well.

The longtime Clinton aide, who now serves as the likely Democratic nominee's vice chairwoman of the campaign, then worked for the Clinton-affiliated global consulting firm Teneo.

Abedin also did work for the Clinton Foundation.
The lawsuit originated in September 2013, with the conservative watchdog seeking documentation about Abedin's special arrangement.

'Hillary Clinton can answer questions about her email practices that no other witness can,' stated Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton. 'Her testimony will help the court determine if, how, and why FOIA was thwarted by the Clinton email system.'

The diligent work of Judicial Watch in this and other investigations should not be taken for granted. They have accomplished much in the way of setting Hillary up for the take down but we don't have any government officials with the capacity of power to do so that are not bought off or have their own reasons for not crossing Hillary.

Any political donations I were to make this year went to Judicial Watch.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8555 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
No matter your issues with Ryan, he's still light-years better than any Democrat.

Party labels aside, is he, really?

What has Paul Ryan done to further our causes? What good, of any tangible and measurable sort, has he done, personally, willfully, in any of his government roles to date? What particularly conservative things has he done or accomplished, not said or campaigned, but actually done, or even truly tried to do but was simply defeated/out voted?

For the most part, it seems that he can accurately be described as all-show, no-go, more interested in smiling for cameras, and attempting to wield whatever power he thinks he has, and perhaps even subversively working against some of our interests, perhaps enough to even cost us this Presidential election with his posturing and anti Trump junk.

Even if he's genuinely a "conservative", even genuinely a "republican", by all accounts he seems like a marginal and shitty one - at best - at the end of the day.

Am I missing some real value he has? Some true accomplishments? Some legit "cred"?

(spirited side topics about supporting Democrats and all that crap aside...)

Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:

They are called demonrats.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6064 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
I hope Trump brings private security with him to Cleveland. Local police union is saying they don't have enough training and equipment for the task at hand.

You don't think the Secret Service can handle it?

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
There are all sorts of possibilities for the future. Recall that when asked about the FBI investigating the Clinton Foundation, Comey refused to confirm or deny, as is traditional. It occurs to me that perhaps the FBI passed on prosecuting on the e-mail fiasco because of the likely necessity to expose national security information, and are looking at corruption of the Clinton Foundation which has little risk there, and is likely a much easier case to win.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
No matter your issues with Ryan, he's still light-years better than any Democrat.

Party labels aside, is he, really?

What has Paul Ryan done to further our causes? What good, of any tangible and measurable sort, has he done, personally, willfully, in any of his government roles to date? What particularly conservative things has he done or accomplished, not said or campaigned, but actually done, or even truly tried to do but was simply defeated/out voted?

For the most part, it seems that he can accurately be described as all-show, no-go, more interested in smiling for cameras, and attempting to wield whatever power he thinks he has, and perhaps even subversively working against some of our interests, perhaps enough to even cost us this Presidential election with his posturing and anti Trump junk.

Even if he's genuinely a "conservative", even genuinely a "republican", by all accounts he seems like a marginal and shitty one - at best - at the end of the day.

Am I missing some real value he has? Some true accomplishments? Some legit "cred"?

(spirited side topics about supporting Democrats and all that crap aside...)
Well, you can't put party labels aside. The D, no matter how good a D, is one more D and one less R, and numbers matter. A lot.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18040 | Registered: February 22, 2002Report This Post