SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Geez, this (claiming Hillary is not the target of the probe) is idiotic even by Danky's own standards of idiocy.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23279 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
We have to remember that she's fighting for us. And all this e-mail hoopla is only the result of a vast, yuuuge right-wing conspiracy against her, led and instigated by the far-right administration.

Wait...

One second...

Never mind. sigh

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Not a damned thing will happen to Hilary.
Nothing.
They let the IRS blatantly and illegally discriminate against Conservatives and what happened - Nothing.
They let the Black Panther Radicals on camera intimidate voters illegally and what happened - Nothing.
They covered up incompetence in Benghazi and what happened - Nothing.
Nothing will happen to her.
Mad

Para has asked for the negative Nancy comments to stop more than a few times. The last thing anyone wants is for this thread to get locked because of you Debbie Downers who don't get the hint

Nothing negative about it there, Dreamboat Annie.
It's just the facts.
I forgot to add the illegal contributions and payouts she is getting away with and Nothing happens.
Indict her and I'll gladly stand corrected.

Posts: 22918 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:

Ain't that the truth.

Posts: 6317 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A new ad from the National Republican Senatorial Committee with a warning for Senate Democrats: Hillary Clinton is "Toxic" for your reelection bids.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/c...den-to-bear-n2162571

https://youtu.be/UWXNprUYF7I

"Hillary Clinton is the living embodiment of everything Americans hate about politics" the ad says. "Democratic Senate candidates: She is your burden to bear."

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Per an AP report cited on ABC's website, Hill has 1,716 pledged delegates so far, and Bern has 1,433. Throw in the superdelegates, though, and Hill has 2,240 where Bern has 1,473.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics...cratic-race-39102320

I don't know whether any superdelegates will jump ship on Hill or not, but Bern's been winning states and his pledged delegate totals don't look too shabby compared to Hill's pledged delegate totals. That makes it look like Bern has got a bunch of voters - and delegates on the convention floor - who would really rather see him as the nominee than Hill. Whether Hill makes it to the convention with the 2,383 delegates she needs to walk away with the nomination or not, it's looking more and more like the DNC convention may turn out to be the royal circus we'd all love to see.

I mean, superdelegates have jumped ship on Hill before, haven't they? Razz

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

I mean, superdelegates have jumped ship on Hill before, haven't they? Razz

They jumped ship in 2008 like she had the plague. The way the Dems award delegates, the so-called superdelegates really do decide who the nominee will be. They are committed to no one and can change their allegiance at any time. If they sense she has been compromised to the point that she cannot win in November, they'll drop her like yesterday's newspaper.

Hillary has not yet secured the nomination in Philadelphia. Not by a long shot.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't it be funny if the GOP convention went fairly smoothly, and the Dem convention was a royal shitshow? People kept expecting that Hill was inevitable and all.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Wouldn't it be funny if the GOP convention went fairly smoothly, and the Dem convention was a royal shitshow? People kept expecting that Hill was inevitable and all.
I think the process within will be smooth, as issues will already be sorted by then. Now, the planned and coordinated spontaneous protests outside; well, that promises to make up for the lack of drama inside.

Posts: 5756 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The democrats are masters at eating their own shit sandwich rather than be in disarray in the public view. Hillary will be the nominee don't try to fool yourself.
Only thing that may be in her way is the Federal Bureau of Inquiry.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8535 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"Wouldn't it be funny if the GOP convention went fairly smoothly, and the Dem convention was a royal shitshow? "

check out these short videos

http://www.theamericanmirror.c...vada-dem-convention/

Dems forced by cops to leave Las Vegas ballroom.

I think this was the Nevada caucus for Dems. They were announcing the results.

best video here:

https://www.facebook.com/Adrye...s/10153760730682695/

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Hillary will be the nominee don't try to fool yourself.
If you don't take James Comey seriously, you're the one who's fooling themselves.

A healthy skepticism is one thing. Being forever sure that everything is going to go badly in all ways and at all times is quite another, as it's not a realistic view of the world.

Posts: 107630 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
If you don't take James Comey seriously, you're the one who's fooling themselves.

A healthy skepticism is one thing. Being forever sure that everything is going to go badly in all ways and at all times is quite another, as it's not a realistic view of the world.

Comey does not have say over the prosecution. Sadly I think we will see him step down after the DOJ decides not to prosectue her.

She'll be President.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25429 | Registered: September 06, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The dems don't even want hillary. As the anti-christ Trump gains momentum it's not unifying the democratic party behind hillary, it's motivating them to pack their bags and move to Canada.

I told another one today- I'm from Canada and speak Canadian. I'll help you move.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13402 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

Comey does not have say over the prosecution. Sadly I think we will see him step down after the DOJ decides not to prosectue her.

She'll be President.

It doesn't matter if she is never prosecuted. An FBI recommendation for prosecution will forever extinguish her political career.

Either way, she will NOT be President.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I thought the same when a fella running for President's mentor and roll model was a straight up domestic terrorist responsible for the bombing of numerous Federal buildings.
But he got elected twice.
To the majority of the voting populace Hillary's emails are not even a blip on the radar.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25429 | Registered: September 06, 2003Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
I thought the same when a fella running for President's mentor and roll model was a straight up domestic terrorist responsible for the bombing of numerous Federal buildings.
To the majority of the voting populace Hillary's emails are not even a blip on the radar.

Very true. Sadly most folks aren't informed and don't pay attention.

The ones who really chap my hide are the ones who do know but just don't care - the ones that would vote for her even if she was indicted and convicted. To them, it's all about beating the Republicans. That's their one and only goal.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
The democrats are masters at eating their own shit sandwich rather than be in disarray in the public view.

You do know that for years that's what Dems have been telling each other about Republicans in order to unify themselves during elections, right? Bern's won the last three state primaries and half of the last ten state primaries. Leave room in your thinking for the possibility that Bern is on something of a roll.

As for fooling myself, all I want is a royal shitshow. I don't care who throws the first folding chair, I'll take a politically crippled Dem nominee any old day.

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:

Apples and oranges. This isn't one of Hillary's associates or mentors; it's Hillary herself. If the FBI seeks an indictment, she's toast.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
CNN bitch slapped the b***h

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post