SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    couple drives a lost guy to his destination, out of state
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

couple drives a lost guy to his destination, out of state Login/Join 
posted
original title:
It's the midwest ,it's what we do , help out the elderly

woodhull is about 9 miles from tinytown.

Link:
https://www.kwqc.com/video/202...y-arizona-wisconsin/

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
That is the selflessness I admire. It is true charity. True charity never fails.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Awesomeness for sure!

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is the true soul of America.

Posts: 368 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
I have no words. Only allergies.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3299 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I lived in rural Wisconsin for two years. That sort of thing is not unheard of. Besides weren't you the guy that drove your elderly neighbor quite a distance for toilet paper?

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
aw that wasn't but 149 miles , round trip,
She gave me gas money.

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^
It was very kind of you, bendable, and help set a good example for others to follow.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing that.

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, you are welcome.