SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Auckland / Sidney trip plans.What can you suggest?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Auckland / Sidney trip plans.What can you suggest? Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Saw an add offering flights for the price of a flight from here to Florida. Looks cheap enough to get me and the wife interested. No visa to worry about.

Have no clue what to expect if and when we get there. Never been that far.
Believe there must be a very interesting mix of cultures and summer is coming.

Pointers and experiences are most welcomed.
Wife just came back from a most deserved and postponed vacation and got bitten by the travel bug. Must capitalize on it.

This weekend we will work on getting our tourist visas for the US...

In the meantime, our country is headed to hell in a basket.
Come late October we'll get FUBARed for good if the former government returns. Think Venezuela will be Paradise and Cuba will be Heaven on Earth.

Time to visit some nice spot before SHTF.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12127 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wife talked me into doing the Bridge Climb when we were in Sydney. Glad she did, it was pretty cool. She enjoyed it and she is somewhat afraid of heights.
Just curious, how are your routed from Argentina?
It's a brutal flight from Los Angeles. If doing it again I'll be saving up for at least business class.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 14663 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking we'll fly over Antartica, otherwise 'll jump off the plane midways there.

Back in my youth, i flew twice to Japan. First trip took me to Anchorage. The next one crossed Europe to Egypt, then to Bankok and finally Tokyo.
My butts still remember them.

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12127 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post