SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    easter escapade (poll)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

easter escapade (poll) Login/Join 
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Family dinner, and lots of fun with my little girl, hunting Easter eggs and playing.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
We're starting our trek bsck to Montana from Destin Florida on Saturday, Well be on the road.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4235 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I'm Jewish. Watching The Ten Commandments.

Where's your Messiah now?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
You forgot..'Having the grandkids over and hiding eggs for them. Giving them a little Easter present to enjoy'

This year I bought an Easter Egg Tree. A spindly thing that I hang plastic eggs from. Inside the egg's are little treats, etc. They will have fun picking an egg and seeing what's inside.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1378 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Going up to the town near Zion N.P for a mid afternoon meal with friends. That's casual - burgers, burritos etc.

Saturday we're taking the Jeep out looking for some old mine sites, collecting rocks, I hope.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3402 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by parabellum:
WE HAVE NO PLANS[/QUOTE

Big Grin

no need to scream Big Grin

I can enlarge the text until my cheaters get here

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54675 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Well this might be more fun than most.

Easter is on April Fools Day. Tell everyone there is $40 hidden in a prize egg and see how long everyone looks for it. Big Grin

Posts: 9164 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
My wife and I will be shooting an IDPA match.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2573 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Your poll is racist and divisive against those of us who have to work.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3854 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my apologies to those who will be working on Sunday , for not including them

if its any consolation at all , I also forgot the Gym , Tan ,Laundry crowd
( but you don't see them squawking )

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54675 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post