SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another Democrat Falls to Leftist Resistance: Incumbent Rep. Michael Capuano Loses Primary to Ocasio-Cortez-Backed Ayanna Pressley
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Democrat Falls to Leftist Resistance: Incumbent Rep. Michael Capuano Loses Primary to Ocasio-Cortez-Backed Ayanna Pressley Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
Life in Massachusetts would be so much better if we could get rid of those who lean left inside the 495 beltway.

Mm. I'd say the problem is inside 95. I haven't been there in months, and I'm way happier.

There is an aire of smug panic permeating the progressive bastions in there. They can't figure out what to do beside eat there out. Fine. Fuck 'em.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27123 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Is there anyone else there left for them to eat?

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post