SIGforum
Thomas Sowell comments on AOC

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9220067474

September 20, 2020, 08:08 PM
Scoutmaster
Thomas Sowell comments on AOC
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:. . . What makes her incorrigible is that she considers herself educated. Her vessel is full. She cannot learn.

I wonder, how much of her bizarre narrative is due to lack of understanding; and how much is due to lack of honesty?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944
September 20, 2020, 08:29 PM
Hobbs
Damn shame we couldn't have had Dr. Thomas Sowell as our first black president instead of the Magic Kenyan.
September 20, 2020, 08:37 PM
egregore

September 20, 2020, 11:08 PM
darthfuster
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:. . . What makes her incorrigible is that she considers herself educated. Her vessel is full. She cannot learn.

I wonder, how much of her bizarre narrative is due to lack of understanding; and how much is due to lack of honesty?

No way to tell. I suspect her mind was poisoned first. The dishonesty follows Leftism naturally. At a minimum she is educated with falsehoods and deceptions. Her pride prevent correction. Dishonesty is her method. Arrogance is her lance and shield. Her youth is our misfortune.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
September 21, 2020, 12:47 AM
flashguy
Her life is our misfortune.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth
September 21, 2020, 08:18 AM
joel9507
Dr. Sowell is a national treasure. He has very little trouble cutting through BS with logic and fact, clearly presented.