SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Californians Move to Texas Episode 4: The Gun Range *Babylon Bee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Californians Move to Texas Episode 4: The Gun Range *Babylon Bee Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted
"Alec Baldwin Rule" Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxQVUNPeWnc

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
She's in Austin Big Grin

Posts: 11854 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL !!! God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Waiting for more updated episodes............................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2013 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15338 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
This has been an excellent series

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23269 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15338 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
That's a really humorous series and well worth the time to watch it all. I love the outtakes with Ted Cruz in Ep. 3 and how the final episode brought it full circle.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2107 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post