SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Recital at Philly Muslim Society. Kids can be so cute when singing about chopping of their enemies heads.

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Recital at Philly Muslim Society. Kids can be so cute when singing about chopping of their enemies heads. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
No words for this one other than WTF.

Shocking video of children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: 'We will chop off their heads' for Allah

Link to original video: Children in Philadelphia Muslim Society: We Will …: https://youtu.be/KHXCmEWxMY4

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Probably funded with tax dollars.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
That was pretty clear and... gruesome. Wow.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Looks like a good place for a cruise missile to land.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems like they are assimilating into our society quite well Roll Eyes

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Report This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Napalm sticks to kids.
Just sayin'.

The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Muslim children, they blow up so soon. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Our next attack will be from within. They're already here and being groomed. OMAR should be so happy. Where's the outrage liberal media?

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Report This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I'm not saying it's not accurate, but without someone here who can actually translate aren't we relying pretty heavily on whoever typed the subtitles?

I mean, I've copied that video and changed to "Send Georgeair funds now to be saved!" along with an address. The waiving hands should be convincing!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Looks like a good place for a cruise missile to land.

only one ?

----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Report This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
As Ive said here and other places where someone might listen. These animals live for nothing other than to take over the world and subjugate everyone. It is even in their manual, the koran. Having lived in Greece for a period of time as a youngster, I remember grandparents and other elders talking about the hatred they have for the mooz. Recent visits seem to show no reduction in hostility towards them since the recent invasion going to Western Europe for hand-outs. These are not exaggerations. The cruelty shown to people under their thumb shows no boundary . The hatred for Turks (and all Mooz) exists to this day. When their numbers reach a certain point, they flood in and start the atrocities. Just look at the problems with the Mooz in Bosnia. The failure of leftists to grasp this reality will work in their (Mooz) favor. There is no good will in their evil hearts. They would gladly see you die. This hatred is Indoctinated into these children at an early age.

I live just a few miles from Dearborn, Michigan. When 9/11 occurred, they were dancing in the streets, ecstatic to see the blow they gave to the USA, the great satan. I had to drive past them to get home, and began carrying heavier protection after that. That will be our fate if we don’t slow them down. Thousands of them walk across the border. Every other nation on the planet doesn’t allow this much invasion to go on unchecked.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greco:
I live just a few miles from Dearborn, Michigan. When 9/11 occurred , they were dancing the streets to see the blow they gave to the USA, the great satan. I had to drive past them to get home, and began carrying heavier protection after that. That will be our fate if we don’t slow them down. Thousands of them walk across the border. Every other nation on the planet doesn’t allow this much invasion to go on unchecked.
My friend is now a full-time missionary. I went to church with him when he went on his first short-term mission trip, and as part of the training leading up to it the group took a day trip where they practiced sharing the Gospel with muslims in Dearborn. For that day trip, the group met up with a full-time missionary in Dearborn, and that missionary took them to a bookstore in Dearborn where they were shown a children's coloring book depicting killing Jews. This was post-9/11 too. Sickening.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Dead little eyes.
I didn't think you could kill the soul of a child that early.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
????

How does something like this stay on You Tube without getting censored off?

I can see the benefit of having it there as a wake-up call, but I thought material like this was censored off of You Tube, Facebook, etc.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:
????

How does something like this stay on You Tube without getting censored off?

I can see the benefit of having it there as a wake-up call, but I thought material like this was censored off of You Tube, Facebook, etc.

YT doesn't find it to be hate speech.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
It could be, as questioned, that the translation isn’t correct, but there’s no doubt the child at the left end of the line has a shirt with a map of Israel.
What’s the significance of a Muslim child’s displaying that? Some sort of travel souvenir? “Visit the Jewish homeland and Jerusalem: A holy place for three uplifting religions”?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
I'm not saying it's not accurate, but without someone here who can actually translate aren't we relying pretty heavily on whoever typed the subtitles?

I mean, I've copied that video and changed to "Send Georgeair funds now to be saved!" along with an address. The waiving hands should be convincing!

Hopefully, FOX does a better job of vetting than CNN, et al.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Religion of Peace.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Report This Post