SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Extremely interesting interview with Bosnia who went thru SHTF, 2 year siege.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Extremely interesting interview with Bosnia who went thru SHTF, 2 year siege. Login/Join 
posted
https://ia801005.us.archive.or...logy%20-%20Selco.pdf

Excerpt:
"I was recently emailing back and forth with Selco and we were discussing the situation in the US right now, with the political polarization, the rage, and the general cognitive dissonance. I asked him if he saw any similarities between our situation and the one in Bosnia when the SHTF there during the war.

When he replied I knew I had to share this information with you. While we might like to think it could never happen here, the current events here are eerily similar to what happened there in the 1990s. When you read this. think about recent events. The anger about immigration. The destruction of Civil War monuments. The unease between the races. The deep rage about the recent presidential election. The scorn and derision for neighbors who think differently. The way the media fans the flames of dissent between our fellow Americans.

You'll realize that it definitely CAN happen to us...and there's not one darn thing we can do except to be prepared."

-c1steve

Posts: 4061 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Downloaded.

I skimmed through a couple sections, and there is some good stuff. Sent to my fellow prepper podcaster.

Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post