SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alex Jones channels his inner Stickman428 & rages against Adam Schiff
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alex Jones channels his inner Stickman428 & rages against Adam Schiff Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted
I just caught word of this while listening to Glen Becks show. **NSFW**. ** *probably NSFW***

I'm no fan of Schiff(forbrains) but whoa.....this is on a whole new level.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/rnjHdgfWIsc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21221 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Somebody get the thorazine, he's gone off his meds again....

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11207 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Not going to watch. AJ is a worthless POS "truther."

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
He has to be on something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21221 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No big Jones fan, but damn. He said pretty much what should be said to each politician we have on the hill. I just wish he hadn't held back, and said what he really thought about ole Schiffer Brains.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1130 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig226fan:
No big Jones fan, but damn. He said pretty much what should be said to each politician we have on the hill. I just wish he hadn't held back, and said what he really thought about ole Schiffer Brains.

Agreed. I'm not a big fan of his with the 9/11 stuff, but Fuck them. They have no problem throwing labels around... Fuck. Them. I hope every commentator calls them out for what they are.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
He has to be on something.
REDBULLz maybe? Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
*sigh*

I wish he wasn't so crazy. He's right about so much, escpecially how Trump is unravelling the establishment, but he goes to extremes with reporting outlandish material, and then this, actually I dont mind this so much. Calling Shiff the archytipic cocksucker is pretty funny...

Posts: 5226 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Fuck Alex Jones. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. He's a head case.

Immediately after the Boston bombing he went on one of his conspiracy rants. Went so far as to post pictures with faces circled saying they were government agents who planted the bomb. Problem was I knew some of the guys personally. Apparently, it never occurred to this retard that some guys do work undercover in civies and they just might be carrying their gear in a backpack. I'm done with him.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Alex Jones makes Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh seem sane and reasonable.

Kooks, the lot of them, sprinkled with occasional truths and political infotainment.

They do none of us a favor, in the end.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Switch to decaf, man.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32006 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Alex's Super Male Vitality supplements might have some side effects.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~