SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My youngest son just asked me what SIGforum was about...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My youngest son just asked me what SIGforum was about... Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
I forgot the bacon. I really failed my son and the forum last night. I left out the most important part which is how we treat and help each other and then the bacon. Para should probably put me on probationary status or at least make me read the waiver again. No excuse after nearly 15 years. Sighhhh.
Say 15 "hail bacons" and all is forgiven.

Hail Bacon,
Full of grease,
The Lard is with thee.

Just show him this and all will be explained. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How old is he?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
I call this place "my imaginary friends".

we share info, help each other out, and generally bullshit about things we like, oh and talk about guns in the other rooms

MikeinNC, that funny right there. I refer to the people on The forum as "my imaginary friends". LoL.... The best bunch of "imaginary friends" one can have.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post