SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Going to a Dallas Cowboys Game (Updated with Pics Pg.2)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Going to a Dallas Cowboys Game (Updated with Pics Pg.2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have had the opportunity to go to ATT Stadium and sit in one of the owner level suites 3 or 4 times for the Texas high school state football championships each year. You should post a picture of the private bathrooms in each suite with the Cowboys embossed hand towels and plasma tv behind the vanity mirror. One of the nicest toilets I have had the pleasure to use. Our town high school is playing in the state title game again this year and I am hoping to get a pass again for this Saturday's game.

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter01:
I have had the opportunity to go to ATT Stadium and sit in one of the owner level suites 3 or 4 times for the Texas high school state football championships each year. You should post a picture of the private bathrooms in each suite with the Cowboys embossed hand towels and plasma tv behind the vanity mirror. One of the nicest toilets I have had the pleasure to use. Our town high school is playing in the state title game again this year and I am hoping to get a pass again for this Saturday's game.

Yeah it was super cool to have your own restroom in the suite. It’s probably the one thing I didn’t take a picture of.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ss9961:
Pepsi? Ewe. Pass. Wink
Me, too!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I've to the AT&T a couple of times. Once for HS play offs and an in season game a while back when I was given tickets. It is indeed a thing to behold. The Coke Pepsi thing... meh, I'm not a cola snoob. It comes out of the fountain spout and it's all just like sugar water to me. As long as it's nice and fizzy, I'm good.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
You must be a good luck charm, they won!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8375 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Wow, so that's how the rich people live! Nice that you got to go. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4016 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

It is my wife. She seriously brings good luck to almost anything; it is kind of crazy.

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
quote:

It is my wife. She seriously brings good luck to almost anything; it is kind of crazy.

Wait, she wasn't a cheerleader on the field?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8375 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wait, she wasn't a cheerleader on the field?

If it counts, she was a high school cheerleader Big Grin. She even said some of her cheers during the game bragging on how she remembered them.

posted Hide Post
quote:
We know a multi billionaire ......

Ok someone has to address the elephant in the room. Have you seen his gun collection?????

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter01:
quote:
We know a multi billionaire ......

Ok someone has to address the elephant in the room. Have you seen his gun collection?????

Lol....no I have never asked. My wife is the one who knows him well and I have only met him a few times. He does live in Texas, is fiscally conservative, and financially supports republican candidates so it is possible he is a gun owner. His life story is pretty cool as he is a legal immigrant who rose from dirt poor to super rich on his own hard work. He is a very giving man.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Awesome!
I used to go to Cowboys games when they were across the street from the university of Dallas in Irving. It's been awhile...
Glad you had fun! Cool

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24144 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Suite!!!

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Awesome view of the field. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19208 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Man, talk about sweet seats!

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Damn. Late to the thread, too bad. No trash talking...

Looks like they were great seats and good food. I have never been to a suite before as many Skins games as I have attended, best I've done was club level, and those were pretty sweeet (just not suite).

Glad you had a good time!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20833 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I've been fortunate to be invited to several sports venue suite but never Jerry World. I did attend several games in a suite at the old Texas stadium and as I recall it wasn't really anything special. Also stayed in suites at American Airlines Center several times for Stars games, the Ballpark in Arlington for a Ranger game, Lone Star Park horse track, and even attended the Mesquite Rodeo in a suite where I passed Chuck Norris in the hallway on the way to the pisser.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post